How It Works

Hello everyone! Happy holidays! Welcome to the second annual(?) Wattpad Christmas Countdown. Started by the darling GracelynCate , this tradition brings together writers of Wattpad through the joys and spirits of the holiday season.

Based off of 25 holiday-related prompts, any author who wishes to participate can sign up for a prompt. They will correlate to one of the 25 days of December leading up to Christmas! (Of course, you do not have to celebrate Christmas to participate - it is open to anyone who enjoys the spirit of the holidays)

How You Can Participate

- Sign up for a prompt that will be revealed in the next chapter -- if you have an idea for a prompt that is not on the list, don't hesitate to contact me and I will likely change it for you!

- Write your pieces! This can be a poem, a simple word, a song, a short (or maybe long!) story, or any piece of original writing that relates to the prompt.

- EMAIL ME YOUR PIECES! Please do not PM me, as the formatting usually gets a little wonky. It will be easier for everyone if you email me. Please do so at questwingg@gmail.com. What to include:
A title
Your prompt/day #
Your magnificent piece
A url of any video or image you would like to include, if any

(Email me by the date that will be assigned to your prompt - helps with organization)

- I will post your piece on your date! This means that this book will be updated daily from December 1-25 — hence the "Countdown to Christmas"

- If you'd like, read other people's pieces and make new friends!

And that's it! I participated in this event last year, and it was positively wonderful. My fellow authors were so kind and uplifting to each other, and it definitely helped me get into the Christmas spirit.

If you would be so kind, please tag at least one person in the comment who might want to participate. The more the merrier!

Some people who may want to join:
Burning_Lip2000
Disney_lover13
-prongsletaelin-
Music_and_Dreams
kura_skymning
tabbykat22294
aesthetic_ahoy
Galatianssixfive
SparrowDog13

Keep in mind that I am completely open to any suggestions that you have, and if you have any trouble with anything please contact me. I hope you participate, and I can't wait to get this started and increase holiday spirit for everyone!