Ch. 1 Explanation

A/N: Warning this has smut, nudity, and cross dressing in it. If you do not like that stuff do NOT read!!! Also I do not personally know Ssohpkc aka Seamus or any other of the Creatures. This was written because I felt there was not enough cross dressing fanfics about these guys. This is fiction and for entertaining purposes ONLY!!!

#Jeamus!!!

ENJOY!!:3

Seamus's POV:

I carefully browsed the clothing rack in a store. Now this might sound normal but trust me it's anything but. You see I'm in the... woman's section. Yeah you heard me. I Seamus, member of The Creature Hub, popular Youtuber, and known as the sarcastic asshole am a cross dresser.

I tried to find something that was my style. Thank God I was the only person in the store besides the cashier. I picked a red, strapless cocktail dress(my favorite type) with a jeweled neck line. I brought it up to the cashier and she gave me a funny look. I mean I can understand, who wouldn't think a man buying a dress is weird. I always have a lie ready though in case questions were asked.

"Umm..." the lady said. "Its for my niece's birthday." I lied calmly."Oh, okay." she replied relieved. Okay that fucking hurt! I mean I already have to worry about friends and family judging me, I don't need the same problem with strangers I thought angrily. I didn't let it show though. She rang me up and I payed the 50$ price. It might be expensive but it's worth it. The lady put in a bag and I hurried out of the store.

Now you are probably wondering how I came to be like this, so I'll tell you.

FLASHBACK Bitches!!!XD

A few high school friends and I decided it be a good idea to get drunk off our asses and play truth or dare. "Seamus*hic*," one asked me,"truth or*hic*dare?" You see I wasn't as drunk as them so I could still think and control myself. "Uhh, dare?" I said not really caring. "I*hic* darrreee you to..." he suddenly stopped and ran upstairs almost falling on the way. A moment later he came back down with something behind his back.

"I darrreee you to put this*hic*on!!" he laughed pulling out a purple, tank top, ruffle

dress. My other friends that weren't passed out laughed with him. "No fucking way!! I'm not doing that!!" I yelled embarressed and angry. "It's*hic* a dare dude, you have too!" he said tossing me the dress. The others were shouting do it or how much of a dick I was being for not playing the game right.

I sighed knowing there was no way out of this, so I grabbed the dress from him and stomped into the bathroom, grumbling to myself. I stripped down to my boxers and pulled on the dress. It was a little tight but when I saw myself in the mirror I gasped. The showed off the natural curves of my body and it felt really comfortable. I actually enjoyed it but I couldn't let my friends know that so I acted like I hated it. That's how this whole thing got started.

FLASHBACK OVER!!

I made it to my apartment and took the bag inside. Mr. Meowgi was laying on the couch and greeted me with a meow. I came over and scratched behind her ear. "Hey, girl." I told her. She just lazily put her head down trying to go back to sleep. I sighed then walked to my room. I took out the dress and slipped it on.

It fit nicely and the red color really brought out my lips. I twirled around letting the fabric follow. I really liked the look of it on me. I then took it off and hung it in the back of my closet.

I came back and sat on the couch with Mr .Meowgi, gently petting her. Some movie was playing on TV and I began to watch it. Half way through though my thoughts started to wonder. Tomorrow I had to go to the Creature Office and see the guys. They all ran through my thoughts.

Jordan the guy who loved cats and always wore a hat. Dan who was obsessed with Batman and was always behind the camera. Eddie or Sly one nicest guys in the world and had a contagious giggle. Aleks who always seemed to be on a man period but was still cool to hang out with. Finally James with his temper, extreme loudness, hilarious personality, and just so happens to be the love of my life. Even if we don't record as much anymore.

Yep another secret, I'm gay and have a crush on one of my best friends. My thoughts were broken when Mr. Meowgi rubbed my hand. The end credits of the movie were rolling I missed the whole thing. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:00 am. I yawned, went to my room, laid on my bed, and fell asleep thinking about seeing James tomorrow.

A/N: Okay so this is my first Jeamus fanfiction!!

I really hope you like it and I'll be posting another chapter today or tomorrow:)

This story is probably not going to be that long but I'm also going to write a Creature Hub hybrid au with Jeamus AND Immortalfox

So look out for that!

Oh and the cover art I used is not mine and the creator did an amazing job on it!!!

That's it BYE!!!!<3