⋆Sixteen⋆

"𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕤,"

...

Millie keeps her eyes on Finn, in attempts of depicting whether or not he is being truthful.

However, she is interrupted by Gaten.

"Dinner is starting soon and Im starving!" Gaten groans, squeezing his abdomen tightly.

"I agree, we can do something else after" Sadie adds, starting to get up, to which Caleb quickly stands to offer his hand to help her. She smiles at him softly, though quickly noticing the staring faces.

Millie smiles at her blushing friend, mischievously.

"Okay, let's go!" Sadie snaps, dragging Caleb out of the cabin with her.

The rest chuckle as they follow them and leave for dinner.

-

Sadie spots Lilia, who strangely enough was speaking to one of Maddie Zieglers best friends.

"Isnt that girl evil?" Sadie questions Lilia as she parted from her and reached Sadie.

"Iris? no why" Lilia replies perplexed.

"Um well, she's best friends with the biggest bitch in town!"

Lilia sighs considerably. "Yeah, but she really isn't that bad. She thinks what Maddie did is totally messed up, and they aren't talking anymore."

Millie watches as Iris stands with her tray of food in the middle of the dining hall, searching for a place to sit.

Millie knows how it feels.

How terrible it is to be left out and feel oh so isolated.

"We should let her sit with us," Millie tells Sadie softly.

Sadie raises her eyebrows, shocked as to how mature Millie is dealing with this situation. And in a way, she is proud of her best friend for being the bigger and better person.

-

Lilia invited Iris to sit with them, and she happily accepted. Millie thought she was a sweet girl, a little shy and taken aback, though after a short while Iris became more comfortable.

"Yeah Im on the swim team," Iris says, smiling at Millie as they continue to converse.

"And she beat the record at her latest swim meant" Lilia adds on nonchalantly.

"Thats so cool!" Millie answers.

Iris smiles, blushing a little by the attention she is receiving.

Maddie had never complimented her, she was always just there, to be her gossip buddy and attend to her needs.

Finn and Caleb walk towards the table, with their trays filled with food.