Smut Bughead

Betty rushed in her room going to answer a call from her boyfriend Jughead Jones, she answered and said "Hey Juggie wanna come to my house tonight cause my parents are gonna be out for a month!" Jug replied with "OF COURSE BETTS I'm coming now!"
  *knock* Betty answers the door. "HEY JUG, let's go to my room..." "umm ok Bettts!" *Betty opens door* "What are we doing here?" Said Jughead. "Well...  you know how you said I'm not a bad girl well I wanna prove you wrong!" "Like how?" *Betty pushes Jug on her bed*

WARING VERY HIGH SMUT

*Kisses* *kisses* *kisses* "I'm *kisses* hungry Betts" "oooo, I have the perfect idea!!!" Said Betty. *Bettys rushes downstairs, opens fridge and gets whipped cream then comes back up* "Well Jones you are hungry right?" "Ya" "Ok lets play a game... we are gonna have some SEX and when we are done your get to spray whipped cream on me and LICK 👅 it off!" "Ok, BET Cooper!" *Kisses Betty* *takes off Betty's shirt* *Takes if Jughead's shirt* "Cooper you really are copying me?" "Nah wanna really are what I can do?" "Y-" *Takes of pants and boxers* *kisses neck* *leans in to suck dick* *Takes off. Betty's bra* *licks her boobs* *Takes off Betty's pants and underwear* *sticks dick up her pussy* "ooo Jones you won the game, sorry whipped cream on me!" *sprays whipped cream in Betty* *goes up her pussy, belly, boobs, neck and month*

STAY FOR MORE