Part 1

This starts a few days once Sids proven innocent. Vardhan was upset and wanted something to happen. He got crazy knowing Ishani got enough proof to have Sid keep his job. He got some goons to kidnap Ishani as he knew she is his biggest card to play. He got her because if something happens to her Sid breaks, which hurts Shashank also Sha has a fatherly relationship with Ishani.

V: I should have known that Ishani's the biggest card to play. If something happens to her it breaks that Dr. Sid n also Dr. Shashank will see how it hurts seeing your own son broke. He will know the feeling of missing a loved one when Ishani is taken from them because for him she is like his daughter.

_______________________________
Sid was finished for the day and wanted to say thanks because Rahil told him of how Ishani proved him innocent. He looked everywhere, however there was no sign of her. It was a need for him to see her as he wants to see her face.

S: Where is Ishani? Rahil he said as he saw him.
R: I have no idea, why?
S: I woo, I mean I would like to say thanks for protecting me.
R: I mean woo, really just say it you need to see her face. I know u. I saw you guys that day, you were close n going to kiss her.
S: I, we, I mean... what are you ttttaking about?
R: Really Sid fine then I will go up to Ishani n kiss her.
S: What?
R: You are just friends, also she is very ho...
Sid pulled him by his collar, fine I was going to kiss her, what should I do?
R: You do know your married.
S: To a woman that was framing me.
R: You r married correct.
S: Yes, however what do you want me to do? I have feeling. They want Ishani.
R: When are you filing?
S: I spoke to the lawyer and he will work on that.
R: Do you want Ishani?
S: What are you asking? You know I do. She is everything for me I love her.
R: You what.
S: You know that why are you acting like u just heard it. You were the one outside that door when Ishani n I were going to kiss n came in to inform us of that woman.
R: I know it feels good hearing you love her.
S: I love her, can you locate her, I need her.

_______________________________
It was midnight and there was no location of Ishani and Sid was beginning to feel something was off. He decided to call Dr. Shashank, but it made him also worried. They decided to look for her.

S: Where is Ishani?
Sh: We have to find her, I know Ishani she is very reasonable.
It was morning and the staff began to come in.
J: Why do you guys look as you stayed awake the whole night?
S: We are looking for Ishani.
J: What do you mean looking?
Sh: We have been looking for hours Juhi, where is Ishani, something is off.
J: She is very responsible I m also worried.
A: Where did you go dad? I have been looking for you since the morning.
Sh: We are looking for Ishani.
A: What do you mean by looking, she is probably at home.
Sh: We checked, it's been hours.
A: Then...
Sh: He looked to see that Roshni was there and said you.
R: She looked at Shashank and knew that her truth will be revealed.
S: Mom, what are you doing here?
Sh: Mom
S: Yes, mom, Dr. Shashank meet my mom Roshni.
Sh: Roshni

Sids phone rang.
S: Who is calling me?
R: Pick it up it could be Ishani.
S: Hello, what he saw had shocked him.

It was a video call and he saw Ishani tied on a chair.
P: How are you Dr. Sid, or should I say how r u Dr. Sid Shashank Gupta
S: What?
P: You mother is there ask her about who your father is, Roshni ji can you tell your son that his father is Dr. Shashank.
S: Mom
R: She was unable to meet his eyes
S: He stumbled
Sh: Wwwwhat Sid is my ssson, why did you keep this from to yourself.
R: We dated and I was going to say it when your wife came back and you want away saying you wanted to work things for your daughter. How could I take a girls father. I knew that you would stay with me if I told you I was pregnant.
S: Youuuu... hhhheeee never knew
R: I apologize to you guys
P: I had enough family drama, now the fun. he took a hot rod and was going towards Ishani who tried getting up.
S: Who are you why are you doing this, leave her.
P: The fun is going to start.
He took the rod and hit Ishani on her shoulder. She felt pain and screamed. It hurt Sids ears hearing this and he began to beg for the man to stop, but it was as he was talking with a wall because the man hit Ishani more then got a bucket of water and put Ishanis head inside. She was trying her best to make the man stop, but she was becoming over powered. Everyone was begging for the person to stop, but it was on deaf ears.
Sh: Who are you and want do you want, leave her I will give you wantever you want.
P: This I like, the words that I wanted to hear.
Sh: What?
P: I wanted you to ask me what I wanted.
Sh: I did, ok tell me.
P: I want you destruction Dr. Shashank
Sh: You want my what?
P: You heard me.
Sh: Why do you want it.
P: Remember that pt. for which you told Dr. Juhi to leave the hospital? I am doing it for her.
Sh: What, but why, is that woman your family?
P: She was my sister and you tell Dr. Juhi who already was distracted perform surgery on her which took her from us. I want you to confess to what you did and kick Dr. Juhi our of Sanjivani and you guys need to give your practicing license.
Sh: What, there has to be another way.
P: You have 12 hours, do it or you know. He threw Ishani who became unconscious on the ground.