How everything began

-Seraphina's POV-

It all started with her, she was everything that was part of me without her I didn't know what to do. My name is Seraphina Uzumaki, and I'm with one of my very closest friends who's an Uchiha, Lizaki.

We both been friends since kids, our parents knew each other very well, my dad Minato was with mom's teammate Mikoto with their Sensei Jiraiya or that's what I heard.

~

"Sera-chan! Sera-chan!!", hearing the voice of my friend, I stopped on my tracks and turned around looking at her.

"Lizaki-chan!", I ran to her and gave her a tight hug "ready to head to the academy? Today's the day that we get to graduate from the academy and get to be Genin ninjas!"

Lizaki was smiling nervously, I could guess she probably forgot about the graduation. "Y-yea, I'm ready to do this!"

I smiled "If you don't graduate Liza, it's okay, it's best to learn from fail and get to improve much better". The words that I said made her frown. I probably said something wrong that made her frown.

"I know that but there's no way I'm gonna fail this!", she said crossing her arms, "I can't let my family members be disappointed on me just because I didn't made the graduation exam".

~

Once we were in the academy I took a seat near the window, just before Lizaki could sit down she was called by our Sensei, Iruka. She was being the first one to be called out for the exam.

"Okay, Uchiha Lizaki, you're first to start", Iruka said as he took her to another room where the exams were held. It took quite a while when the door finally opened. Lizaki came out with her head down.

"L-Lizaki? Are you okay? Did you passed the exam?", I asked as everyone in the classroom looked at us, Lizaki looked up, smiling. Above her forehead she had the ninja headband! She was finally a Genin ninja!

"Liza! Congratulations, you're a ninja now!" I smiled proudly for her, she smiled as well and then the one by one the other students were called by Iruka to the room until it was finally my turn to go.

Lizaki gave me a thumbs up "You can do it Sera-chan!".

I went inside the room and faced Iruka and another Sensei.

"Okay then, now Uzumaki Seraphina", Iruka said as he had his clipboard in his hands and a pen "show us what you got, you have to do at least 3 shadow clones and you pass".

3 shadow clones!? Ah! This is worse than thought! I'm not sure if I can do it! But I have to try! I said in my head. I focused on my chakra and closed my eyes.

"Shadow clone justu!", I said. When I opened my eyes there were 4 perfectly made clones of myself.

Iruka and the other sensei smiled and clapped. "Well done! You passed Seraphina", Iruka said as he gave me the headband. I grabbed the headband and smiled happily, I placed it on my forehead and went outside the room.

Lizaki was outside the door waiting for me, when she saw the headband on my head she grinned. "Congratulations Sera-chan! We both are genin ninjas now!"

-Lizaki's POV-

Looking at Seraphina and watching her train makes me feel better when I have trouble finding my own path of ninja. She has her own path, she's willing to become much stronger than her brother, Naruto.

She's daughter of the Yondaime Hokage and the Hot red blooded habanero. Her mom is kinda scary I have to say, last time I visited her, her mom was going after her brother for eating the leftover food in the fridge. Sera quickly took me to her room and shut it close before her mother knew she was home- late as always.

"Sera-chan? Know that we are both genin, wanna celebrate?" I asked. With that Sera jumped up and smiled.

"Yes, of course! We can get ramen and of course some of your favorite dangos as well", she said.

Just looking at her smiles also make me feel better, we first headed home to ask both our parents permission before going out and eat to celebrate our moments being genin.

"Tadaima!" I yelled as I removed my shoes and organized them by the door and headed to the kitchen, I saw both my older siblings, Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha.

Itachi is probably my favorite brother, but I mostly hang out with Sasuke to train me so I can be able to defeat my friend, Sera.

"Welcome home,Lizaki" my mother said as she smiled at me and placed a pot on the table, she looked at me once more and noticed my headband. "Ah- I see that you graduated being a genin, congratulations."

I smiled as I ran up to her a gave he a hug "Thanks mother, and where's father?"

"He's outside doing who knows what" Sasuke said as he sat down on the table and took a bite of mother's riceballs, his favorite.

"Well I was gonna ask if I could go out with Sera today so we could celebrate?" I asked looking at my mother, she smiled as she put on her shoes.

"We're actually having a day off and celebrate your day of graduation with them, Lizaki".

•Sera's POV•

"Mother! Father! Nii-channnnn!!!" I squealed as they all congratulated me with a tight hug,in fact, I couldn't breathe that I had to hardly hit my brother to let go for he was sqeezing me the most. "NARUTO! I CAN'T BREATHEEEEEE!!"

He finally let go and I was wheezing hard to catch my breath. I told the news to my parents about my idea of going out with Lizaki to get some food and celebrate, but my parents told me that we were gonna go out as a picnic day together with her family and celebrate our graduation.

I was surprised but I was happy that they were doing this for us.

"Yay! You guys are the best!" I hugged both my parents tightly, Naruto felt left out that he curled himself on the floor and faked cried.

"B-but what- abo-about me 'attebayooo?"

I laughed as I gave him a hug behind his back and helped him get up "Nii-chann- you're so heavyyyy!"