Two Souls (Naughty 'n Nice)

Marco, a simple guy who just love to dance and spend his time with his longtime girlfriend. But, as their relationship runs longer things changes as well, He was wasted and dumped by his girlfriend and ditched by his best friend.

Since then, Marco changed and become playful.He no longer take relationship seriously, girls for him is just a passed time habit. Just like a buffet in a party, after you've tasted and enjoyed the food then it's time to go. For Marco relationship is just a lust, no string attached needed just "Fuck 'n Done".

After few years Marco became one of the hottest dancer-choreographer in the city... But he is a Programming Instructor by profession, a boy nextdoor hunk that can't be resisted by any girls... all the students and maidens are screaming to death when they saw his magical dance moves...He's a floor monster...a man gifted not just with talent and looks but an intelligent naughty professor who keeps not only the crowd but also his class alive and exciting...other than that...He is a knight with a strongest armor that could brake the purest soul of a woman...a kind of gift that only the chosen one deserves...a gift that no one could ever resists to beg for more and conquer their kingdom over and over and over again...He is really a monster that every angels desire...except for one...Vida.

Vida, a culinary professor at the same college where Marco work too. But, they don't literally work together like they personally know each other because they have different departments and they go to separate campus annex building, plus the fact that their schedules really doesn't matched so there is no way that they'll be bumping with each other...maybe...

Marco usually go out with his student buddies every vacant and after classes, He goes out with them for night life, party and obviously girls.

while, Vida has a work-home-work routine. although she attends her regular gym work out and dance class every weekend. She prefer to spend her spare time at home listen to music, read books, watch movies and stay in bed.

But, Vida is also called the dancefloor goddess, she's a dancesport choreographer and ballet dancer...after her previous heartache she decided to focus on her passion and career... a certified man-hater. For her, after all her 3 times painful failed relationships Man is a big NO NO at all, a senseless distraction and a rotten garbage.

Everyone who watches her dance can't take their eyes off of her...the way she moves her body swaying it so soft like a velvet in the arms of her dance partner really mesmerized them...every inch of her body makes the man drools and sweat like crazily in flame...Her eyes expresses a million words that will awaken the sleeping dragon...even the innocent young man becomes a knight when they watched her and stared at her... Everytime she moves her lips arouses every mans desire of owning her...dreaming to touch her riches treasures and go deep into her hidden enchanted lake...indeed she's every mans' desire...except for one...and that is Marco.

These two hotties...Are they fated to each other? Will they be able to meet and stocked with each others' arms? Will their hearts beat and dance with the same music? or just like a buffet...they'll just Fuck 'n Done? Let's see how the deity becomes playfully naughty on these two lost souls...

This is how their story begins...

Ah..Another school year, new faces of students, old students, same colleague, newly hired professors....etc...etc...etc... Everyone's seem so busy and excited to see their classroom, meet new friends, chick hunts, boys hotties feeling k-pop stars and hot chicks like a free birds...everyone so annoyingly loud and colorful...when suddenly   they all startled with a mesmerized looks and desire...wondering who are these two sexy hotties coming in the campus building...old students excitingly greeted one of them...but the school admin and other professors seem so happy to see both of them...but not together...they come a few minutes after another...