Chapter 1 The Strongest System

"Ye Feng, after three years, you hasn't got to the triple condensation realm,and still a fucking factotum disciple.look at your stupid face,damn ,it is really annoying. Today,you must go to cut a hundred trees to me ,or you will have no dinner."

A horse-faced youth shouted that he was Lin Dong, he is the head of a group of factotum disciples.

Ye Feng spoke nothing, but there was no more anger in the eyes.

Lin Dong is deliberately looking for his trouble.

In the distance, there are many factotum disciples in the crowd. They point to Yefeng and no one goes up to help him.

"I really confused. Even the disciple who has the most common talents should get to a triple condensing environment after three years. But Yefeng has been coming to Luoyun Sect for three years,but he still stay on first condensation realm,I really don't understand why he still stayed here."

"He must also have the illusion of becoming a strongest one in the world!" A factotum disciple laughs unbridledly.

"Oh, Really? Hey, then give him another hundred years, and maybe he will be able to become a strong man.But now, his whole life is just a waste!" said a disgruntled disciple.

They have just entered Luoyun Sect in less than half a year, and they have already been in the double condensation realm. And then it will take a short time for the disciples to pass the assessment of the outside disciple.

Ye Feng smiled self-deprecating without one words. In this three-year period, he heard too much such words like this.

He grabbed an axe leaning against the wall and silently walked away from it.

"I really don't understand. On such a waste, Senior Brother Wang still wants me to "take care" of him. It really make no sense."

Lin Dong stared at the back of Ye Feng's departure and his eyes revealed a look of disgust.

Luoyun Sect located in the vast mountains, is a detached monastic school in the northern edge of the northern region of the East.

Ye Feng is a factotum disciple of Luoyun Sect.

Rumble!

In front of his eyes, a waterfall appeared. It was just like the Milky Way falls from the sky,make the sounds like a roar of horses.

And next to this waterfall is a huge forest of trees.

"Arrived." Ye Feng gently speaking.

He looked at the waterfall, feeling very emotional, like being infected by the fierce and unrestrained momentum of the waterfall, he excitedly yelled:

"No one would have thought that I would actually fall to this situation!"

In fact,He is not a person in this world, yet comes from the earth.

When he just got here, he was not frustrated. On the contrary, he was very excited.

He is an orphan on the earth. He lives in a muddle-headed way every day and has no attachment to the earth.

But this world is different. This is a world of spiritual practice. It can be said that it is omnipotent to practise the ultimate limit,and even you can live as long as the world.

When he first arrived in the world, his blood boils. He had longed for spiritual practice, but he could not find any way to practice on earth!

"Three years,three years have passed since I came to this world. But even an outside disciple i haven't become yet."