⋆Seventeen⋆

"𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔-"

...

"oh my god!!" Lilia chirps, clapping her hands together with enthusiasm.

Iris smiles shyly, looking down.

"Im not saying I do."

Sadie raises her eyebrows dramatically, causing both Millie and Lilia to chuckle.

Iris glimpses up towards Millie. "Come on Millie you've gotta admit he's pretty cute."

Millie grins tightly shaking her head. "He's all yours girl."

"Well, anyways enough boy talk!" Sadie adds, having had enough of the subject.

Though Millie eyes her firey friend suspiciously. "Um no not so fast!"

Sadie looks over at Millie, confusion evident in her face.

Millie laughs "You just going to interrogate me and not tell me what's going on between you and Caleb."

Sadie blushes ferociously, her face almost as red as her fiery hair.

"Whattt!" Lilia squeals excitedly, seeming not to have known about anything going on with Sadie and Caleb.

And now Millie feels a little bad for putting her friend out their like that. However, then she remembers that they are all nice and trustworthy people, so she thinks.

Besides, Millie remembers all the times where Sadie has put her on the spot about her and Finn, even though there isnt anything going on.

The truth is, is that Millie wants the best for Sadie; she deserves it. She's the most supportive and caring best friend out there, and Millie wonders still to this day, how she got lucky enough to meet her.

Sadie has always protected her from all the idiots in school, who love more than anything to refer to her as "Snobby Ms.Brown". That was Millie's name in school, even though she had Noah by her side, he was practically powerless to those muscular teenage boys. Until she met Sadie, and that was the end of that. The next time that the boys dared to comment on Millie, Sadie snapped back at them, and sure enough, it worked. She is many things to Millie; kind, generous, sweet, protective. But above all else; Sadie Sink is the raw definition of a badass best friend.

Which is why she deserves the world and more in Millie's eyes. She wants Sadie to find someone that makes her happy and Caleb might just be the right guy.

"Sadie what is it that you aren't telling me!" Lilia practically jumps in excitement.

Sadie inhales deeply in attempts of lessening the redness of her cheeks and knowing that there is no way out but to tell her friends.

"Okay well, we have both said that we like each other-"

Sadies announcement is cut off by the girl's squeaking.

She rolls her eyes, still red-cheeked. However, she isn't embarrassed; she simply isn't used to having this type of attention, and it all feels so new. Nevertheless, she does really like Caleb and believes that her friends deserve to know about whatever's going on.