𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

BORN TO DIEthere's a first time for everything

BORN TO DIE
there's a first time for everything

BELLA AND LENA arrived at the small cafe, 'Carver Cafe'

BELLA AND LENA arrived at the small cafe, 'Carver Cafe'. It looked like a really small and intimate restaurant. Lena pull up in the small parking lot and parked the car.

"This looks cute," Lena mumbles before getting out.

They walk towards the entrance of the cafe and was immediately greeted by the hostess that look to be Lena's age, maybe a couple of years older.

"Hello, you two must be new," the hostess says in a friendly tone.

"Is it that obvious?" Lena laugh.

"Yes, well this is the town where everybody knows everyone," she laughs along.

"Well since I'm not the best of cook, you'll probably be seeing us a lot here," Lena "jokingly," says.

The one thing that Bella admires about her Aunt is that she can hold a conversation and make the person comfortable. She wishes she had the ability to do so too, but with her lack of human interaction, it's hard for her to do so.

"I guess in that case, I'm Shannon and I basically work here every day."

"I'm Lena and this is my niece, Bella," Shannon look at her for the first time and was kinda taken back. Bella would always get the same reaction when someone sees or meets her for the first time. To her absolute dismay since she dreads attention upon herself. She physically looks different than the average person. Lena once told her that vampires are extremely beautiful looking, almost unnaturally gorgeous — if that makes sense. Apparently, being part vampire gave her some of that attractiveness towards humans.

"Oh my, you're so beautiful! I'm assuming you get that a lot," Shannon smile at the young hybrid, complimenting her.

"Thank you," Bella mumbles out, a little uncomfortable.