Hush...

Classic POV

I was just strolling down the neighborhood while thinking that someone was... watching me? I didn't know exactly why, but I figured that it was just my head. Until.... something came out of the blue and dragged me into the woods...
'Hush'
Was all I heard. Then? Everything went black...

Nightmares POV

Finally.... Classic, I've been expecting this moment of time. As I picked him up and went into the mansion( secret layer bat cave XD ) that we, Bad Sanses live in. I go up to my room, place Classics body on my bed. Now, I wait....

( A few hours later.... )

How long does this guy sleep seriously... anyways, I might as well talk to the others, but I'll keep Sansy a secret for now...

Classics POV

......... 'Eh? Wh-where am I?' I said in a confused state. I had no idea where the hell I was, or how i got i to this huge ass bedroom. But it was comfortable, I'm not going to lie. ' This is not where I'm supposed to be, am I? Well better find a way to get out of here ' Classic said quietly, but before he could really try to escape, there was a knock on the door. ' Knock knock, I hope your awake my beautiful rose. ' someone said at the other end of the door. Oh dear god, it better not be Lust ( ok, I have nothing against Lust. This is Classics role, not mine, ok? ), cause if it is Lust, I may be screwed. But the weird thing is, it didn't sound like a Jazzy seductive voice though, it sounded... more deeper than a flirty voice. Then... who is it? ' Your silence is a killer my dearest, but if I must come in there myself I may only use a tentacle or two.' The stranger said, wait.... tentacle?! As in..... Nightmare?! Fuck! This cant be happening! I was supposed to be with Ink right now, not with Nightmare! Wait, is there a good in him though? There might be good in him. ' L-look, I dont know if there is anything you want to talk about, but... maybe settle this in a nicer way?' Classic asked in a scared yet calmed voice, 'Nice?! NICE?! You think, haha, you think someone like me can be nice again?! ' Nightmare said as he opens the door and slammed it shut ' I'm not going to play nice like that little Inkling does with you, I mean, haha, who do you think I am?! A star Sans? No! I'm the bad guy here!' Nightmare grabbed Sans with one of his tentacles and brang him toward his face. ' If you think that I can be nice still then I'm flattered, I will say I am quite flattered my sweet, but that Inkling cant reach you here sweetheart, and no one can hear you...' Nightmare made himself clear. ' .... Ok... I just thought that I could always find a good in others... ' Classic said with no hope. ' I-.... I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that...'
Ben: you shouldn't of done that!!!!!
Nightmare and Classic: WHAT THE FU-

Writers POV

I'm sorry, I had to do that! It was to funny not to do that anyway! But cut!!! And go back a little please!!!

Continuation.....

' I-.... I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that...' Nightmare said apologizing and turns into his passive form. Classic was surprised by that, he was let go of his tentacle. ' Its... It's ok, everyone deserves a chance, including you ' he hugged Nightmare accepting his apology. ' You can so better even if it seems impossible. ' Classic says calmly, assuring the other that it's ok. ' Thank you... ' Nightmare says as they gaze into each others eyes. ' I appreciate it. '

Writers POV

The only thing that came to mind was a lemon thing so I'll save that for the next chapter, bye bye my little kitties! That's what I call you know, I'm now going to be expecting a lot of people commenting 'Kinky' now yay. But anyway, love you my beautiful kitties!!