He who enters will never leave

Going down the street where the 200 houses are I stop in front of house 264 because it looks like it has been abandoned for years. Getting up on the side walk I look at it closely, then turning my attention to the right window I see the curtains move as if someone had been looking out then moved not wanting to be caught inside.

Going on to the porch and ringing the doorbell I wait to see if anyone answers because by the looks of the place no one lives here and if that is the case what did I just see? 

I turn around about to head of off the porch when I hear the door open beyond me. Turning back around I open the door more and look inside, not seeing any furniture I step inside to get a closer look. Taking another step the door slams shut and I hear foots steps running followed by the sound of a little boys laughter and a cold chill. Bolting towards the door I try to open it, but it doesn't budge. 

Turning around I spot a little boy at the top of the stairs

"Hey!!" I yell trying to get his help to open the door.

"Kid?!?! I'm not gonna hurt you I just want help with the door!"

  "He who enters will never exit." 

Not believing what I just heard I reply "Huh?? Look kid my names Ricky and I just moved in around the block. My parents are looking for me will you just help me with the door??"

"HE WHO ENTERS WILL NEVER LEAVE!!"

Grabbing my arm and gasping in pain, I pull back my hand, I see blood. Looking at my arm there are five gashes running down my whole arm.

I run back towards the door trying to get it to open but a force throws me back onto the stairs. 

Looking up I see the boy in front of me, only instead of a normal 10 year old this kid has black eyes and a stream of blood running from the corner of his mouth. 

"what the?? you alright kid??" I ask slowly getting up.

He smiles then lets out a blood curdling scream while he lunges at me.

hiding in a closet, I listen for the sounds of steps. Instead I hear a laugh right beside me in the closet. Busting the door open I run out of the room and into another. 

"He who enters never leaves,HE who ENTERS never LEAVES,HE WHO ENTERS NEVER LEAVES"

*Screams*

"Friends and family mourn the loss of Ricky Knox, young teenage boy who was found brutally mutilated in the house of 264 which marks another victim. Seems to me folks the curse still stands so I again ask the public to beware."