Help me

Anna Pov

Someone there..?I speak into the phone in the living room of the house...no answer.Just whispers and screaming..Help me..someone please help..I cried as I spoke into the phone.No answer...no whispers no screaming..Just silence.The sound of foot steps could be heard coming my way as I ran to the kitchen and closed the door to the living room.Locking it as I sit down and try to call someone again..Hello?is someone there..?I whispered into the phone knowing that one of them are in the living room..The sound of breathing could be heard as I hang up and still could hear the foot steps..they stopped as I sat there on the floor quietly.Not making a sound as I started crawling over to the door that leads to the hall way.Only for foot steps to be heard walking over to the door...I quickly got to the door and locked it.The foot steps stopped at the door,I quietly sighed as I sat down and took a deep breath.Two minutes passed and I didn't hear anything..I didn't know if they were still out there so I stayed in the kitchen and tried to call for help again.But..before I could even call someone the phone started ringing.I freaked out as I quickly answered not wanting to be heard..H-Hello..?Dont cry..I heard as the phone hang up on me and the sound of a little girl repeated Don't cry..Don't cry..Banging was coming from the doors to the kitchen as the girl continued to say Don't cry..I started to scream out of fear..Help me..!I felt something touch me.No don't touch me!i kept screaming and crying wishing it would  stop.Leave me alone!i screamed as the banging stopped..My heart was racing my mind racing..Someone please answer..I wispered as I tried to call someone again.Please..someone..I said as I started crying out of relief.

Hello?who is this calling?James..help me..I said as I spoke to my phone quietly with my brother.What?He said as the connection started fading out James..?I said as the tears continue to leave my eyes..Don't leave me.Im scared,someone please..I said as the sound of a girl saying play with me was heard..the door to the living room broke down as air pushed into the kitchen.I sat there in fear and shock as I stepped out of the kitchen and looked around the room with my phone flash light.The sound of cracks from a door were heard as I looked over to see the closet door next to the front door open..I heard running behind me as I turned around to nothing..I flashed my phone at the kitchen to see nothing..My phone rings.

Hello..I heard as I looked at my phone still ringing..My heart was beating fast..someone else not on the phone said Hello..I couldnt stay in the living room anymore as I ran back to the kitchen and closed the door behind me locking it.i felt breathing on my neck and I turned my head...nothing.As I turn to look back I saw a man in front of me.Hello..He said as the lights went out