~1~

Linas pov

I felt a sense of relief as we pulled up to the new house. It was a big house and I hated it. My parents were never home they were always traveling for work. I got out of the car and started to head inside trying to stay out of the movers way. I walked up the stairs to see my bedroom which was pretty big and the bathroom was nice with tons of mirrors. "Honey how about you take Grayson for a drive and take him to a park so he can get some energy out" my mom says while coming up behind me squeezing my shoulders. "Sure come on Grayson" I say as I grab my keys from my back pocket.
I get in the drivers seat with Grayson in the passengers seat. I put the car in reverse and try to find my way out of here. "Ok Grayson I have no idea where I'm going so bare with me." I think I finally find my way on to the main road. I soon see my  school Devenford prep well it was a nice school. I slowed down at a stop sign when Grayson jumped out of the window. "SHIT" I say as turning as fast as I can into the parking lot. "GRAYSON, GRAYSON, COME BACK BOY" I say as hopping out of the car making sure I lock it. I start chasing after him and he runs all the way across it. Of course. I stop when I get to a field of boys practicing lacrosse. Oh come on I look terrible I'm in a black crop top with blue sweatpants and rainbows can this be anymore embarrassing not to mention my hair. I see he finally stops running as he greets 28. I start to jog over hoping he doesn't bolt again. Grayson keeps licking him and jumping on him for attention. I finally get to him "I am so sorry he jumped out of my window and I tried to catch him but he was to fast" I say gasping for breath. The guy looks up at me from petting Grayson "It's ok I love dogs" he says while standing up which may I add he towers over me he's probably 6'2 while I'm 5'2. He takes off his helmet revealing enticing blue eyes and his messy dirty blonde hair. "Hi I'm Brett" he says while putting his hand out. "I'm Lina" I say shaking it. "Are you new around here? This towns pretty small so everyone knows everyone." "Yes actually I just moved here today. Actually I was going to take Grayson here to a dog park to get some of his energy out but um I think he ran most of it out" I say while laughing. He laughs along "That's cool what high school are you attending?" "I'm actually attending Devenford Prep. I was planning on coming back later to get familiar with the campus before getting lost at every turn tomorrow." "Ya it's a pretty big school but if you want to come back after my practice I would be happy to show you around" he says as my heart starts racing a thousand miles per minute. I try to hide my excitement "Ya I would like that" I say hoping he doesn't see me blush. "Great I should be getting back to practice so I'll see you at 2:30" he says I smile and give him a nod. "Bye. Come on Grayson let's go" I say grabbing his leash and waving back at Brett. Now let's see how I'm going to find my way out.

Bretts pov

I watched her walk away with her adorable dog. She was beautiful her long black hair, her brown eyes that every time the light hit them they looked like pools of honey, her perfect body, her smile was just infectious and you couldn't help but smile with her, and her laugh was the cutest thing in the world. I had never connected with someone that fast. All the girls that talk to me just try to impress me and fling themselves at me. But not her she kept her composure even though I thought her heart was going to explode a couple of times because of how fast it was going. She seemed sweet and genuine which was hard to find at this school. But she also seemed like she could be hiding something and I was intrigued.