April 5, 2022

BRIT LOVE! TOM HOLLAND AND VENETIA NIGHTINGALE SEEMINGLY CONFIRM RELATIONSHIP RUMOURS
PUBLISHED 05/04/2022

Last night (10:35 PM, 04/04/2022) Tom Holland and Venetia Nightingale were spotted in a New York City during a late-night grocery trip to the deli. Holland and Nightingale were seen being "affectionate" towards each other according to several eye-witness.

We got in touch with the shopkeeper, Monique Mendez, who served the new couple last night, this is what she has to say: "They were really handsy with each other before Spider-Man [Holland] told Lady Venetia [Nightingale] to quit it. He looked fairly paranoid, like he knew someone was watching them, but otherwise he couldn't stop smiling and neither could she. It definitely feels like a brand-new relationship. She isn't anywhere near as pretty as Zendaya so I don't care."

According to another eye-witness Nightingale held Holland's hand against her cheek and proceeded to kiss it. This moment of affection comes a day after the news broke out that Holland and his previous partner, Zendaya, had called their on-off relationship off for the final time.

Keen-eyed fans have been scrolling through the actor's social media and have found sufficient evidence that Holland and Nightingale had previously dated between 2008-2014.

Their representatives declined to comment.