" BE DECISIVE BEING DIFFERENT "

I am currently a student of 4th year MBBS.

I have done my intermediate in medical from Punjab group of colleges,Lahore campus. I want to become a doctor. But after the result of intermediate came out percentage was not enough to achieve my goals.

But my parents supported me and told me that they could afford my admission in private medical college.

At that time what's in my mind was "I have to do MBBS . I have to get admission. I have to made through it somehow .But what if I didn't get admission then I will leave the study and will join my father business." DO AND DIE SITUATION FOR ME ..! I used it as a proverb. Please donot take it seriously. But I was determined that I will get.... " DECISIVE" SO,I applied in private medical college named Liaqat national medical college in Karachi. I gave a test and I passed. They called me for interview.I went but I didn't get admission there . "TRY TRY TILL YOU SUCCEED."

Time ? What is time? " Time is everything. It has the power of everything and anything. But it has one good thing that it always passes very fast and faster than our thoughts. "

Well,life doesn't stuck on one thing.Yes sometimes, something matters a lot to us. This is the way of life. This is called life. It is the name of move on. Move on, on something which would be better for you.May be HE (GOD) has decided something better for you for your life.

"BELIEVED !On what? On GOD,on myself. "

So next year, I applied again but in different medical college named Hamdard medical college.I gave a test and passed again. Time for my interview,I went there. Not did well , I don't know why? But, guess what? I got admission there instead of not doing well in interview.

 Not did well , I don't know why? But,  guess what?                                                                                  I got admission there instead of not doing well in interview

After that i thanked to GOD for this, and my parents to help me get admission into one of the good medical colleges of Pakistan. "DIFFERENT"

Some people i don't know why? I can't say that they hate but disliked to study medicine.I always said to those that this is the blessing of HIM (GOD) that you got admission and studying medicine.It is the best of all professions.I know medicine is not easy but I couldn't say that it is hard too.Because I find it interested to study medicine.They should thank to GOD.

"ALWAYS THANKS TO GOD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU ARE."