Aftermath of A View To Skrill

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon, except my OC's.

Morning came for Berk and the villagers slowly got up from their beds and started getting ready for another day.

But there were five teens, two adults and six dragons who were already awake and outside standing at the cliffs of Berk. The teens were Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs and Raeda, the adults were Stoick the Vast and Gobber the Belch and the dragons were Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang, Meatlug Sparkfire and Thornado.

It's been a whole day since Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Barf and Belch went missing after the Dragon Riders encounter with the Skrill and it's been a whole night since Hicca and Midnight went missing looking for the blonde twins and their Zippleback. As promised, Hiccup prepared to lead the search group for his sister and the Thorston twins with his dad by his side. The Chief of Berk found out what happened the day before, especially the part where his daughter went on her own with her Night Fury in the storm to go looking for Barf and Belch. He was definitely not happy at that part and was definitely going to have a talk with her once he finds her. At least he knows his son isn't lost out there.

"Alright, it's officially sunrise, there's not a moment to waste." Hiccup stated to the group. "We need to split up and-"

Something caught Astrids' eyes. "Wait, look!" She exclaimed pointing in the distance. " The others turned to see where Astrid was pointing and saw two figures flying towards them. Hiccup and Stoicks' eyes widened with hope as they saw two very familiar dragons land on Berk.

"Hicca!" The two Haddocks exclaimed running to the girl and her Night Fury.

"What? No 'Tuffnut' or 'Ruffnut' or 'Tuffnut'?" Tuffnut asked, crossing his arms.

"How rude." Ruffnut said.

"Good to see you guys are okay." Raeda said to the Thorston twins as she and the others joined the group.

"That's better." Tuffnut said.

"Oh you had us so worried, sis, you have no idea." Hiccup said hugging her sister.

"I'm sure I have some idea." Hicca said as Hiccup stopped hugging her so that their dad could take her in his arms.

"Well we're glad to see you three and your dragons are okay." Stoick said, finally releasing his hold on his daughter.

"Yeah and on top of that, we found the Skrill, found Alvin and Dagur, spied on them, went up against them and trapped the Skrill." Ruffnut added.

"And we got to blow up some ice." Tuffnut added.

The others simply looked at the three teens in shock as they tried to process what Ruffnut just said. Hicca looked at their expressions and sighed. 'This is going to be a long story.' "How about we go to the Great Hall and we'll tell you what happened." She suggested. "It's a long story and I want something to eat." Wordlessly they went to the Great Hall where some of the Vikings started showing up for breakfast. Hicca and Ruffnut filled their plates, but Tuffnut didn't take anything.

"I ate plenty at the feast on Outcast Island." He explained, which shocked and confused the others even more.

No one else took any food, wanting to hear the story before eating. The group then found a table to sit and waited for the three teens to start telling them what happened.

"Okay, let's start from the beginning. Guys?" Hicca turned to Ruffnut and Tuffnut, the former started chomping down on her food while the latter just sat there relaxed, kicking his feet on the table.

"Huh?" Tuffnut asked as he and his sister looked at Hicca.

"Tell them what happened after the explosion." Hicca said.