The begining

Florida woke up to the sunlight blazing at him. He got out of bed and got dressed. Flori got to his work. Did i mention it was march 1st 1845? Florida was doing his typical chores. It was normal for flori's hands to get dirty. He was a native most of his life and still is. He felt presence but continued his work.

"wow you haven't gotten distracted. Where'd you learn that?", a reconizable voice asked.

Flori turned to the voice.

"Oh hey Mr. America.... Mr. Britain has always made me do that...", florida said

"You're not under his rule now! You're my territory now! And i say you can say hi to people walking by!", america said with a smile on his face.

Florida smiled softly.

"See you in two days!", america said before walking off.

'Two days?', flori thought as he continued working.

Two days later and florida just finished his chores. Florida sighed in relief.

"Hey florida!", america exclaimed.

Flori turned to ame.

"Istonko Mr. America! How are you?", florida asked mixing english and one his native languages together.

"I'm well! And what does istonko mean?", asked america rubbing his neck.

"It's seminole for hello! And that's good", florida said.

"I have something for you", told america.

"Oh? What is it?", asked florida.

"Close your eyes", america told.

Florida did what he was told. He felt something on him. Flori took a peep and america nodded to open them. Flori had a american flag on him. Why?

"Um......what's this mister america?", asked florida.

"Welcome to the family florida", america said.

Flori couldn't believe his ears. He hugged ame with tears in his eyes. The other 26 hugged aswell. But that was only the beginning.....

To be continued

Wow! Who knew i'd make this chapter! Hope you like this book!