Chapter 1

i tied the laces of my pink converses as best i could, i was never really taught how so my best was not very good.
i sighed, today was going to suck.

i had just recently moved to a new town with my grandmother, we had lived in my old town for quite some time, we needed a change.
my grandmother takes care of me, seeing as any family i previously had left me when i was a child.

i checked my phone,
6:58am.

i needed to get on my bus at 7:08am, so i started walking to the bus stop that i was informed of in the letter my grandmother received. it was november, so it was quite chilly outside, and my school uniform which consisted of a white longsleeve shirt and a blue skirt, was not helping in keeping me warm.

i plugged in my earbuds and put them on swiftly, pressing shuffle on my apple music playlist, and then kept pressing skip until the song i wanted to hear came on.

Don't Leave Me - BTS.
( what's this? an underrated song:00 )

today was the first day at my new school, grandblossom high, to say i was nervous was an understatement.

you see, i am a HUGE introvert, i have such a hard time talking to new people, i always stutter and sound like such a dork, so i'm not excited for today, or any of the future days.

i just hope i won't be forced to talk to anyone, if i just stay quiet and mind my own buisness it shouldn't be that difficult to avoid people, right?

i finally reached my bus stop, i saw a couple other people there, so i kept my head down and checked my phone again.

7:03am.

heck, it's only been that long? i shouldn't have gone so early, it's so cold and i still have to wait a little bit.

i sighed heavily and put my phone back in my pocket, i snuck another glance at the people at my bus stop and i surprisingly saw another person looking back at me, a boy.

he had sort of chubby cheeks and blond hair, and his eyes were a very dark brown, nonetheless, he was very attractive, but why was he looking at me?

i quickly glanced away, my cheeks heating up as i nibbled on my bottom lip, it was a habit of mine, whenever i was nervous.

"hello, i don't think i've seen you around before, what's your name?"

i looked up quickly to meet the same pair of brown eyes, he was talking to me? i pulled one of my earbuds out and looked at him with wide eyes.

"me? u-uhm.."

i stuttered stupidly, mentally smacking myself as i tried to say something to this handsome boy.

"lee jinhee?"

i looked at him and tilted my head, confused at how he knew my name.

the boy laughed softly, his eyes turning into crescents while i stood there in awe.

his laugh sounded angelic, and how did he look so good while laughing?

he then pointed to the very obvious nametag on my chest with my name printed in bold.

"you have a nametag silly, it's nice to meet you lee jinhee, my name is park jimin! you must be new here, right?"

i looked down and nodded shyly, playing with my fingers as i tried to hide my very obvious blush.

"awe, you're cute, don't worry, i'll show you around okay? that's normally the class presidents job but just pretend it's mine okay?"
he smiled happily and i swear i saw the stars for a second.

i nodded again and smiled softly at his friendly aura, maybe school wouldn't be so bad.

the school bus screeched to a stop next to us and ruined our super romantic moment, which caused me to mentally beat up the bus until jimin offered to sit next to me.