Valintines Day

Goku POV                                                                                     

I woke up hearing the alarm sound, once I got up I started to do a little stretch, I look to the other side of the bed and saw my little prince how cute he looked, so peaceful when he is sleeping. I look at the time and I had started to change quickly to head on to work, I went to the kitchen to get coffee and headed out.

Vegeta POV

I woke up to the sound of the door closed, I turned to my side and saw that kakarot had left without even saying anything that Baka oh well, I went to the kitchen and made my self coffee I looked up at the calendar to see what today was, and that day was Valentine's Day I was shocked for I forgot I didn't know what to get kakarot damn it I better prepare before he returns home.

Goku POV

Once I got to work I looked around to see people giving out things, I didn't know why until one of my coworkers came up to me and gave me chocolate saying "Happy Valentines Day" I looked up at my coworker and asked her the date I even went to check my calendar I was shocked for I forgot that today was VALENTINES DAY!! I don't know what to do I haven't even planned on what to give to vegeta, ohh men i promised to him I wouldn't forget this time it didn't end well the last time I forgot ahhhh I better finish working so I can get a present for vegeta.

Vegeta POV

Okay, almost done with shopping I brought so far flower pedals to make a heart all over the bed and on the floor so he can follow the pedals to the room, also got chocolates since he loves sweet desert and last but not least I brought something from Victoria secret a thong that my big fat ass shows. I'm soo excited for this. I wonder what kakarot is going to get me.

Goku POV

Alright I'm finished with work and I still got time to get vegeta a present, is a good thing I always end up getting back home around 7:00 from work but since today wasn't busy and of course Valentine's Day they let us out early like around 4:30. I went every shop most of the things were sold out I couldn't even get a bear because this guy beat me right to it. "Aghhhhh" what am I going to do? If I don't get anything for vegeta he is going to be upset with me sighs. I walked around the streets and saw a jewelry shop, I had a Son grinned on my face and had a good idea what vegetas present was going to be.

Vegeta POV

That's weird kakarot should be here by now is 7:30 he always comes home around 7:00 what's taking so long I'm getting worried, maybe he's still stuck at work or sum thing, then next thing you know I hear the door opening, it must be kakarot "giggles" I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees his surprise from me.

Goku POV

I opened the door and saw candles light up on the counter, I saw flower petals on the floor trailing to our room. I did not know what was going on but once I followed the pedals I opened the door to our room and shocked of what I see and of course a little turned on. There were more candles around and more flower pedals in bed shaped of a heart and last but not least vegeta wearing just a thong with that big ass and next to were some chocolates.

Goku POV
"I see that i kept you waiting huh?" Saying with a big smirk on his face

Vegeta POV
"Giggles " are you coming in or not~ vegeta giving a wink

Goku POV
" you don't have to tell me twice " saying with a low voice

Narrator POV
Once Goku was walking towards vegeta, he dropped his bag and took off his shirt and jumped on top of vegeta, he began giving him rough kisses since he missed vegeta a lot and how hot he looked and tasty to. But vegeta stopped him for he was wondering if Goku got him anything.

Vegeta POV

" Kakarot before we start with your gift that I am giving, do you have something in return?" Vegeta asked

Goku POV

" oh ummm.. right" Goku got out of the bed and went to his bag inside he got out a small box, and gave it to vegeta.

Vegeta POV

Vegeta opened it and he was so happy that he was going to cry it was a beautiful necklace that he wanted ever since he saw it. This necklace is a special necklace that had inside of it saying "I Love You" in many languages. He looked at kakarot and said " finally you remember today is Valentine's Day huh"? I love you kaka~

Goku POV

" How can I when I promised I wouldn't. Happy Valentine's Day vegeta I love you to.

THE END