Unveiling the Dark Side of Fame

"Tom," Nikki quietly whispers, not wanting to wake Venetia up.

The actress stumbled back to Tom's bed last night. It was a big mistake - as she's now a couple of hours late.

"Thomas, darling," she whispers louder than she did before.

Standing outside of the door is Harry, Jack English and Rachael. All three of their faces glow in the gloomy morning environment thanks to their phones.

It was Harry who first woke up Jack, showing him a very disturbing video. He then advised Harry to wake Rachael up, thinking that she'll know what to do being a woman herself - but how can she possibly know what goes through trolls' minds to create such blatant, disgusting, vile bullshit? Rachael then told Harry to wake Nikki up and let her speak to the couple.

Tom's entourage, plus Nikki, contemplated what they were going to do.

The first thing they thought of was sending a message to Mark Zuckerberg, but as Harry wrote the message, from Tom's Instagram account, he felt stupid. They then discussed what Nikki should say to Venetia - as she's the one in the firing line. Tom, not so much, it's Venetia his and Zendaya's fans are pissed at.

Nikki decided it'll be best if Tom, who has anger issues and intense hatred towards "fuckwit" fans, knew about what was happening first. She thought that he might be able to do something that they can't do, thanks to his lawyers and contacts.

"Tom," Nikki whispers once more before her oldest son starts tossing and turning. Venetia does too, although Nikki holds her breath.

Tom batters his eyes open and closed a few times, waking up from his drowsy, delirious state. He doesn't jump when he sees his mother kneeling next to the bed, instead he starts to internally panic. The last time she done this was when someone in the family died.

"Who is it? Who is-" Nikki cuts her emotional son off short. She knows exactly what his thought process is right now.

Nikki shakes her head, "Everyone is okay. Everyone is fine, okay?"

Confused, Tom, who's being pinned down by Venetia, pulls up the covers more with his left hand. He doesn't want her to know that they're naked. Nikki can gather though; she doesn't remotely care at this particular moment in time.

"Why are you- How did you get in here? Venetia's asleep," Tom whispers, pointing out the obvious.

"You need to get ready and come to the living room right away. Come on..." Nikki points towards the door, making Tom panic.

"I haven't... Uh, you know? Can it wait? I don't want to wake my fucking girlfriend."

Tom's more than grouchy, but he dismisses it on being woken up 'far' too early. It's not, it's nine o'clock but everyone had a late-night last night. He's late to set too.

Harry shakes his head for Nikki, "Tom, we need you to get up out of bed mate, come on."

Tom mumbles 'what the fuck' under his breath, really wanting to use the celebrity privilege card on his own family and friends.

"If it's something contract related, you're my assistant. Work it out yourself-" Harry can't take Tom's moaning anymore.

"Venetia's trending worldwide and it's not good, Tom. You need to see what they're saying before," he tilts his head towards Venetia who's cheek lays against Tom's chest.

"Wait, what? What the are they saying?"

"Do you have underwear on, Tom?" Nikki asks while Tom closed his eyes.

"No," he whispers while Jack and Harry grins. Nikki is the only one not to react. "Jesus, mum. Why are you..." because his overnight bag is on the floor besides her leg, Nikki opens it and takes out his Calvin's.