1

Azure Eyes, Shining Pale Hair, Sun Kissed Skin. The same male, standing in front of me is a reflection of a past dream.

"Mind if I set with you?" Asks blue eyes. I look around me and see that there are other empty chairs at other tables in the Cafe. I look him in eyes. He whistles in a low tone. Most people have that reaction. My eyes are as abnormal as his. They are sunset Purple. My skin though is Pale, and my hair is nothing but dark waves of Ebony.

"There are other seats open to you. Why sit with me? If it's because I look lonely, I'm not, I prefer not to be bothered." I put ,my things into my bag as spell it out for him. That doesn't seem to stop him from sitting down. He places his coffee and bag down, leaning forward on his elbows.

"I came to sit with you because it seemed like less conversation. Where are you going? KAYLA WAIT!" I turned around when I did I wanted to take it back. He tripped on a girls shoe and stumbled forward hand out as a reflex and fell on top of me, hand pushing on my breast.

"Umm, Do you mind? I didn't exactly give you permission to sit or touch my breasts." I lay on my back popping myself up just enough and he removed his hand beet red. I stood and brushed myself off. I bend over to pick up my bag, and toss it over my shoulder.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you I just wanted to know if you made that lunch?"

" Yes, I find it's easier to make something rather than confine yourself to choices the school picks. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to my next class, I hope to never see your bumbling face again." I turned, I didn't ask how he knew my name, I didn't ask for his, all I knew was in my dream he was happiness as well as my down fall. It was time for gym and here the gym is where we spar and this time it was my turn with blue eyes, from lunch.

" OK,now no tricks no holding back got it?" the coach said as he looked at both of us.

"No I don't understand she's a girl. I'm not going to spar with her." He said as he looked at me one brow arched. The gym coach opened his mouth but before he could say anything I cut him off. Fuck being mature, I was pissed off. I throw my arm out and blood comes spurting for blue eyes nose. He false to his knees holding his nose.

"I don't need nor want your chivalry. I'm not someone easily beaten. So I suggest you shut your mouth, stand and fight me like a man. Or is that to hard for you to process?" I look down at him hate and anger fueling my words. I walked off the arena and up to the coach. The coach didn't say anything he just walked me to the workout room. I always go here after the spars are finished I go to the punching bag, then blue eyes comes up to me. I tried to ignore him but he stayed in my peripheral vision. I stopped punching and turn to look at him.

" What do you want now?" I asked my hand on my hip and me standing so all of my weight is on one leg and not both. He got down on all fours and "begged".

" Please teach me." He looked up and the worse part is everyone was now in the workout room. So yeah that was great I got to be center of attention again. I sighed took him by his arm and yanked him to his feet. He is a foot or two taller than me. I looked up at him.

"First, tell me your name. You seem to know mine, but I fortunately don't know yours." I ask looking into his eyes,

"It's Justin.So will you train me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. I sighed then rolled my eyes, pointing to the bag I was punch before he interrupted me. He went to the bag and stood there like he never held a punching bag before. He turned around. Looked me in the eyes and said,"How do I hold the bag?"

I looked at him and put my hand on his shoulder so I didn't end up punching him. I looked up and moved him so he was facing the back of the bag I took his arms and put them in the places where the bag wouldn't move as easily. Told him to stay. Walked to the front of the bag and resumed my punching again. I got most of my reps done. Justin sweating and panting. I will admit I didn't go easy on his first time holding a punching bag.

Coach came in and called groups, my favorite part of gym. Being of a high level power, I got to lead a group of individuals in controlling their powers. I get a group of 5. Two males and Three girls. Gender means nothing to me though. It's their power range. Justin is thankfully not in this group, I get to breath.