The New Guild

Team Natsu's POV

We were just about to finish our job when Wendy got hit by a strong spell.  We defeated the Monster and went to help her.

She was hurt to badly and we couldnt help her.

"Help Somebody Help our friend is injured." Natsu started to yell.

"Natsu were in the middle of the dark forest, no ones gonna hear us." Erza responded.

___________________________________

Little Did they know that someone heard them.

___________________________________

"Oh my god is your friend okay?" Said a little boy as he ran into view with a basket of herbs.

"No shes really injured can you help?"Lucy asked the little boy.

"Theres a mage at our guild that can help her follow me." The little boy said motioning towards a small path.

Team Natsu followed the boy deeper into the woods.  Until they came upon a giant tree in which they stopped.

The boy led them inside the tree into the guildhall of...

MYSTIC BEASTS!

"Guys get Siren their friend is really injured." The boy yelled out to his guildmates.

Team Natsu watched as everyone ran around looking for Siren.

They all stoped when this one woman jumped off from a pillar on the roof.

   "Whats wrong Silver" The lady said to the little boy.

"Siren their friend is very injured and i was wondering if you could heal her?" Silver asked.

"Sure Bring her here." Siren daid morning for team Natsu to bring her forth.

Once the team layed her down Siren began her spell.

Her eyes and hands grew gold as she chanted the words.

" Gods and Goddesses head my call

Lend they the powers to heal this poor soul

May she be cleansed with eternal light

And they be healed without a fight

Rain down

ETERNAL QUEEN HEALING SHOWER!!!"

Wendy rose in the air covered with the light that came from Sirens hands. When she landed she was awake and well.

"WENDY!" Team Natsu shouted as they squashed the poor girl.

"Youre killing the poor girl again Idiots." Siren said while using her magic to pull them off of Wendy.

" So Wendy I want you to be careful these next two days.  Try not to get injured okay?" Siren said to the girl.

"Okay miss Siren!" Wendy said back to the Woman.

"I'll bring you guys out of the forest so you don't get lost." Siren said while motioning towards the door.

"Okay well bye Silver" the team said waving to the little boy.