Bio and Oc and basically what is is about

So basically I made Fódlan to be a galaxy and basically the church creates it. There will be clones but the clones will be in Three kingdoms with different color. The Empire is red so the clones are red, The kingdom clones are the color blue, the alliance color is yellow, and the church is basically silver for the clones. There will be the battle droids basically they are Those who slither in the dark but they are lead by a Sith named Count Kyle. He's commands the droids and his master is basically the flame Emperor. The flame Emperor is basically the sith who wanted freedom of the church so Kyle is basically the appearance of him. Rhea and the church are basically not jedis but another for the government. She controls everything and some jedis are with her. It was then lots who becomes sith where in the fight but failed. Kyle was a church member but left because how Rhea is a horrible leader. The clones where made in capital cities and cities would be planets. Garreg Mach is basically corusant. The clone wars would be the same but the students would be the officers that would be the generals or lieutenants. This will be in the future.

So Red is the Adresian Empire

Light Blue is the Kingdom of Faerghus

Yellow is the Leicester alliance

Purple is the church

Later on there was a foe who declare war and they where called the CIS. Their army is battle droids with Count Kylo and General Greivous.

 Their army is battle droids with Count Kylo and General Greivous

Dark Blue is the CIS

With the surprise attack Rhea declare war on the CIS. The CIS begins to make plans to crush the church then their allies. Their target is the alliance due from they are weak. Then the kingdom and maybe the empire later on. It was then the one who rebels is Count Kyle. He is the most wanted man but he's not the one. The Flame emperor is his master but he didn't realize his true face. ( if you know who he is then well you get it why.) Kyle not mine him since he's a oc.

Ok here's my OC

What he wears

Name Kyle Or Count Kyle

Rank: Leader of the CIS

Age: 25-30 years

Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, white skin, and a beard on him.

Powers: Force, force lighting and other Sith powers

Weapon:

Info: Count Kyle was use to be part of the Church

Info: Count Kyle was use to be part of the Church. Kyle was use to be a Jedi until he left and became Sith. He then really his own army to destroy the church and make Fódlan a peaceful galaxy. If was then Kyle met the Flame Emperor and became his Apprentice. It was then he made the CIS to try to make a good plan to destroy that church.

That's it and PS Byleth is Female in this Story.