🎟 ┆ intro + rules

welcome to the show ! 8 boys and 8 girls will participate ina killing game ! live on stage ! so take your seats and enjoy the show, things are gonna get crazy

8 boys and 8 girls will participate in
a killing game ! live on stage ! so take your seats and enjoy the show, things are gonna get crazy. . .

01be nice to everyone in the admin chain, honestly oc fights are a-ok but admin fights are a big no-no

01
be nice to everyone in the admin chain, honestly oc fights are a-ok but admin fights are a big no-no. if you all fight i will not hesitate to kick you out of this rp uwu.

02
do NOT ask if you can be the protag. my character is the protag, thank you very much. also PLEASE pm me what role you want, if you say it out in the open it's no fun.

03
tagging isn't a must but would be appreciated, i really don't want this to flop sooooo ;).

04
no force shipping or shipping on the first day, like you can lowkey flirt but no like making out or whatever. it doesn't just happen ok ? okur —

05
take your nasty smut to pm. thank you for coming to my ted talk :)).

06
you may only have one character !! this rule is subject to change at any time though ;).

07
the password to get in is " i like to rub my nipples and watch kubz scouts " and yes i will be checking to make sure you said this. it's very important to me to know that you read the rules.

08
INVOLVE ALL CHARACTERS, i don't really like it when characters are alone. it's honestly really depressing :((. also if someone's offline and your character was interacting with theirs, make sure you go interact with other characters too !!!

09
spots are first come first serve — unless i can't understand your english. but if i put a " ✔ " under your form — you're in.

10
yes you can tag !! i don't mind honestly — as long as you provide a fc for the oc it's a-ok to tag.

11
don't repeat talents please !!! it's annoying tbh.

12
respect the admins, the admins are ;
raydical, & me ( obviously ) we all have the right to kick you out so uwu.

13
this rp is literate, so 4 - 5 lines
per reply please !!

14
have fun !! this is just a rp after all