MUD PIES.

❮     MUD PIES     ❯

                     Alexandria "Alex" Prescott wasn't the best at showing admiration for her peers. In fact, she was quite the opposite. She built her walls up, never letting anybody get too close to her. To her, love was a weakness. Being in love meant that you had something to lose. This extreme belief was cemented as soon as her youngest brother, Jacob, died in a car crash. Her brain formed a mental blockade to separate herself from her pain, and she effectively cut off the feeling part of herself.

                    Bill Denbrough was there for Alex when she needed it the most, considering that he had lost his brother as well. The two became acquaintances, then friends, and slowly Bill began to feel butterflies whenever he saw Alex. Bill knew that it was a crush, and Alex sometimes seemed to share his feelings, but she refused to admit it.

                    Just when Alex seemed to be interested in him, she'd pull a complete one-eighty and grow emotionally calloused. She'd be happy and bubbly one second, then insecure and sensitive the next. Alex continuously built him up with false hope only to tear him down brick by brick, leaving his heart in shambles.

                    Things seemed to be going the same as always until the Loser's Club reaches a new lead in the search for Bill's brother. A killer clown, a group of relentless bullies, and a historic string of tragedies that all tie back to the sewers. What could go wrong in Alex and Bill's summer romance?

alexandria 'alex' prescott
the nuclear kid!
❨ sadie sink ❩

alexandria 'alex' prescottthe nuclear kid! ❨ sadie sink ❩

connie britton     as  cassandra prescott

connie britton as cassandra prescott.
henry czerny as christopher prescott.

— disclaimer
this contains racism, sexism, a main character who is not likable at first, homophobia, character deaths, suicide, suicidal ideation, self-harm, negligent parents, graphic descriptions of blood/gore, foul language, sexual innuendos, and other triggers. please read with caution!