twelve.

SHE TRACED HIS collarbone with her finger, sending chills down timmy's spine

SHE TRACED HIS collarbone with her finger, sending chills down timmy's spine. y/n smirked, knowing that timmy loved the touch of her.

"y/n, i love you." timmy said as y/n looked up at him.

she grinned. "and i love you, timmy."

timmy smiled bringing y/n on top of him, he looked up at her. y/n giggled as she gave him a kiss. timmy was y/n's biggest treasure, she adored him. she craved him every second of the day.

"you're the light of my life." timmy spoke.

"and you're the fire in my loins." y/n chuckled.

after hours of the two just laying in bed, they finally decided to get up. they both got ready and left y/n's house, going to a diner.

timmy drove to the diner as y/n hummed songs that played on the radio. timmy quietly admiring her, she was the best thing that ever happened to him.

once they got there, they were seated at a booth. y/n sat across from timmy. timmy smiled at y/n, as she looked at the menu.

"hello welcome to cherry's diner, would you guys like some drinks to start with?" the waitress spoke.

"ah yeah, can i get a strawberry milkshake." y/n replied.

"and i'll have a coke." timmy added.

the waitress wrote their orders down. "i'll be right back with your drinks."

"thanks." the two said.

timmy then faced y/n, as she closed her menu. "so doll, i have a question for you."

y/n looked at him. "hmm."

"do you think that maybe, you could um. like come over to my uh house, and meet my parents?" he stuttered. "you don't have to, uh. it's stupid, i'm sorry."

y/n softly smiled, placing her hand on timmy's. "timmy don't be sorry, i'd love to meet you parents."

"really?" timmy grinned brightly.

"yes really! do you think they'll like me?"

"bunny, they're gonna love you. i already know it."

timmy and y/n then headed back to y/n's house after they ate lunch. they did what they usually do, cuddle on the couch while watching tv.