Vengeance

Neal and I was walking home from our date. We've been together for 5 years. I love him so much. "This was the best date ever Kat", Neal said to me. "I know it was and we'll do it again". Neal smiled at me and we just kept walking.

As we were walking pass an alley, two guys grabbed us and pulled us in the alley. The first guy stabbed Neal in front of me and then sliced his neck until you can see the meat. He looked at me and walked towards me. I screamed and said, "Don't kill me", and raised my hand up. Once I did that, the guy froze and the other guy behind me froze as well.

I grabbed a knife out of his pocket and stabbed his left eye and then the right eye. After that,  I slit his throat and then stuck my hand in his heart and pulled it out. I turned to the other guy and just kept stabbing him over and over and over. After I was done, I looked at the ground and saw myself laying there with a knife in my heart.

"I'm dead and I can do magic", I said out loud. I walked over to Neal and my heart just shattered to pieces. The love of my life is gone and for what?? Because of two murders!! "I will always love you Neal".

With vengeance in my eyes, I used magic to hide me and Neal's body and put it in a place where nobody can find it. After that, I decided to stay in our house and make sure that no one tries to stay there. If so, then they'll have to deal with me.....killing them.

"Get Far Away From Here"

If you want more of this story then let me know in the comments. I made this to enter the grudge contest and I'll extend it if people are interested. Thank you all for reading 😍