Prologue

"It's not fair!" I shout, stepping closer to Freddy.

"Woah," My friend Chica puts her arms up to shield the animatronic bear from me. "Foxy you need to calm do-"

"That's easy for you to say! You, Freddy, and Bonnie get all the attention! But what about me? No one visits Pirate Cove anymore!" I push Chica out of the way and she screams. I see Bonnie jogging my way, "Foxy! Dude what are you doing?"

"Somethin' terrible." Freddy mutters. I turn around quickly when I feel him take my arms behind my back. I yell loudly and start to kick him in the legs. Clunk clunk clunk.

"This is for your own good, Foxy."

I see Bonnie rise over me. He holds a chair high above his head. Wet, oily tears form in his eyes.

"STOP!" It's Chica.

"NOOOO!"

XXX

Okay, this might seem a little confusing at first. So let me start from the top:

My name is Foxy. And I'm the animatronic pirate fox of Pirate Cove in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I have three friends; Chica the Chicken, Bonnie the Bunny, and Freddy Fazbear the Bear. Well, at least they used to be my friends.

All my friends sing on a stage separate from mine in Pirate Cove. I don't have a single clue why they're the most favorited. All the kids that visit the Pizzeria watch them. I perform for no one.

"It gets boring doing the same thing over and over again, Foxy." Chica tells me. "Don't worry."

"You don't know what it's like to be alone! Hated! You don't!"

I appreciate her trying to comfort me and all, but I feel like nobody understands.

Around the daytime, when we aren't performing, me and the Gang walk around. Of course they all crowd Freddy. Anyways, we sometimes hand out pizza or report loss children to the front desk. Same thing. Every. Single. Day.

Well- except on Mondays. We're closed. But let's not change the subject:

This is about Foxy. This is about me.

And the Bite of '87.