~Chapter 1-Locked In~

"Hey kids, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Huh huh!"

Freddy's low and cracking voice called over the crowd of kids. The children cheered and laughed as Freddy waved to them. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my half drank flat sprite. I shook it around, hearing the ice, and sighed.

Out of all places, my brother wanted to go here for his birthday. I didn't care if he was 9 or 82, I just wanted to leave this junk yard.

"Hey, kid! Why are ya so glum?"

Yellow caught my eye as a young females voice rang in my ear. "Oh, hi, uh, Chica.." I looked at the chicken and sighed. Chica laughed and walked toward Freddy and Bonnie. It made me wonder why people thought that they were creepy, or even scary. I thought that they were okay, even that purple rabbit.

It was almost time to go, when I had this one thought on my mind, so I stood up from my table and walked toward the bathroom.

Once I had finished, I instantly washed my hands because there was cockroach crawling on the floor. I dried my hands on my shorts since there were no more paper towels, and sprinted out of that bathroom!

I almost gasped when I saw that the entire building had been deserted. No one children, no employees, no parents, just pitch dark blackness.

I slowly and hesitantly tip toes to the door, trying to make as little noise as possible. I reached for door and tried to push, but...

It was locked...