Introduction

Look, I know almost no one reads these. I'm pretty guilty of it myself.

But am I still going to put one in? Hell yes, and it will be the most beautiful fanfic introduction to ever grace your eyeballs. So here we go:

Hi. My name is Ellie. Most Wattpaders call me Tidela. If you've read any of my works, odds are it was probably one of my shitty Throne of Glass ones I started when I was thirteen. After doing this for a couple years, I quickly realized how cringe-worthy aforementioned works were. I'll probably never be satisfied with anything I write, but there you have it.

Now there are a couple of things I need to say about this particular story, just in case you're like me and are hunting for a particular fanfiction. This way I won't waste your time or burn your eyes if it's something you don't like (Heaven knows the HP fandom has plenty of those).

First thing to know: this is an AU but still close to canon. There are many similar aspects, as you will soon discover, but there are still differences. I won't go too out of character (the only out-of-character aspects will be due to the different experiences these characters will have, as this story deals with alternate universes - so if one of the canon characters were to undergo the same things, they should theoretically act the same way) and many things will stay the same.

Second thing to know: This deals with traveling to parallel universes. Just letting you know, I haven't really studied this completely in Physics, so if I get something wrong, just go with it. It's not the end of the world.

Third thing to know: No unnecessary "bashing" of any kind. I will not abuse a character or make them out-of-character purely because I do not like that character. There are characters I don't like that you like and vice versa, but I will not portray them any differently than necessary - nor will I tear you down for disagreeing with me should the topic come up. The same goes for ships. Also, while this story technically deals with a "dark" and "powerful" Harry (if that's the wording you decide to use), he will still be Harry - not some cliche dark warlord that sounds like something from a crappy anime (I swear, the stuff I've stumbled across ... I still have scars).

Finally ... any and all ships that arise will be canon. This is not a romance-based story, but there will be canon pairings and moments. This is more of a familial fluff thing.

Anyway, everything else is basically the same writer's preach about leaving a comment and thanking you for your support and blah blah blah, you know the drill. Even if it's a one-worded comment, it's good to know that someone actually reads this stuff since it actually takes some work to write it. Besides, it makes for good conversation and new content. I usually try to respond to comments eventually so you guys that maybe don't write fanfiction know they mean a lot.

So ... That should do it. Any questions, class?

I'm just going to assume that if you do, you'll comment it.

Here's a cookie for sticking it out through the end: 🍪

See you soon, Potterheads ✌️