CHAPTER 1

Cole's P.O.V (above picture is of Cole)

'I'm dreaming.' I thought as I got closer and closer to Chad, my highschool crush, ready to kiss him. "Cole, i wanted to tell you-" My dream was rudely interrupted by a small child jumping on my stomach, knocking the wind out of me, and making me groan loudly.

"Coco! Wake up! We have school!" Clarissa, my little sister, yelled in my face. "Why isn't Stephanie taking you, sweet pea?" I asked her, while sitting up and setting her on my bed. "She said to not bother her, that she's not my mommy, so don't bother her" She said while frowning.

Stephanie is our step mother and she wasn't very nice to us, and it makes Clarissa feel bad about herself so we don't usually talk to her. But seeing as how Clarissa is gonna be late she asked anyway.

"It's okay sweet pea, I'll take you to school. Go get ready hun." I told her while putting on my shoes. When she runs out of the room I go to our shared bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

~Small time skip~

  As Clarissa and I were getting into my car, Stephanie came out walked over to my window, and whispered to me "I have guests coming over tonight so you two have to go somewhere else for the night." I only nodded to her and pulled out of the driveway. As we were heading to Clarissa's elementary school she asked what Stephanie said. "It was nothing important sweet pea," I smiled at her sweetly, "Do you have anybody to spend the night with sweet pea?"

"I can ask Macy if i could Coco." She said while giggling. "You're lucky i love you sweet pea, or else you wouldnt be calling me Coco." I told her while she giggled even more. "I love you too Coco" she smiled and said while i pulled into her school. I leaned over to kiss her forehead, and she got out with her backpack and ran inside.

I checked the time, 8:15. I'm late, great. I'm just glad Clarissa isn't late, her classes are at 8:30, mine are at 8:00 exactly. My teacher is really strict, but I don't care so I head home to get Clarissa and my night bags to spend the night somwhere else. After I pack our bags and get yelled at by Stephanie, I head to my car and throw our bags into the backseat.

As I head to my highschool, I start to wonder where I would spend the night, since I don't really have any friends, especially not with what I do. As I pull into the school, I decide if I can't find a place to spend the night i can crash at a park.

I walk down the hallways of my school to my first class, History with Mr. Solosis. Its 8:30 so I'm going to get yelled at, but as long as Clarissa is ok, I'm fine.

------
A/N~ sorry if this sucks, its my first book, love you all:)

'Till next time my loves