❤️Valentine's❤️ 💝Decani💝

Ship: Decani (Picani + Deceit); mentioned Prinxiety and Logicality (just chose the more popular, mk?)

Warnings: very mild cussing (nothing extreme like the f word or shish, just 'damn'), large amount of fluff (may lead to exaggerated amounts of 'Aww' and other noises of pleasurable cuteness)

AUs: none

Word count: 1, 216

Notes: I'm working on my writing skills, okay?

❤️🌸❤️

It had been an utterly useless day. There hadn't been anything to do, at all, and Deceit had grown quite bored. He sat in his room, in his spinny office chair he owned, next to the decent sized desk he had. A habit he wished he could break, he chewed on a pen, staring at a blank piece of paper.Valentine's Day was tomorrow, and he wanted to do something for a special someone, but what to do he had no idea, or idea he thought good enough. And it was tomorrow..

Hours of thinking, for a blank piece of paper.

He sighed, sinking into the chair. Couldn't blame the guy, it was the first time he'd ever really thought about Valentine's Day, mostly since he'd never dated someone before, unsurprisingly. This was harder than it looked. He'd notice all the times Roman did something for Virgil, or Patton for Logan, the other side's even did different stuff for each other. A family thing he did suppose. But how could they think of stuff to do for literally everyone? Another sigh escaped him.

About this time, the person he had happen to be thinking about for Valentines opened his door, walking into the room without shutting it.

"Hope you don't mind the barge in, Sweets, I had an idea for something fun!"

Emile Picani, always rosy-cheeked and smiling, much like Patton, but not quite as energetic twenty-four seven. He wore his usual outfit, his clipboard still clipped to his side, obviously just coming from a therapy session. Verses what Deceit wore, he had changed to more casual attire thanks to the day's not-so-busy schedule, wearing a yellow sweater, grey sweatpants, and some slippers, though still bearing his hat and gloves. Those never left him.

The snake shifted so he sat up as he watched the other pull up the beanbag from the corner of Deceit's room. Yellow, to match his aesthetic of course. Even with class, it was something soft and squishy to lay on without being a pillow.

"You didn't barge in, what's going on?" He asked as Emile got comfortable.

"Okay, so," the therapist lifted a small pink box for Deceit to view.

"Pocky? The snack..?"

"Yeah! Roman showed me something fun that I thought you'd like. He said it'd be fun to do with your boyfriend so.. " Picani was obviously ready to do whatever he was about to tell Deceit, grinning giddily, "I thought it was perfect since Valentines was tomorrow and-"

"And I've gotten you a gift, yes, totally, yes!" Deceit almost panicked, thinking his lover had gotten some sort of gift early and wanted to give it to him, and of course he'd feel bad if Emile didn't receive one at the same time.

"Aww, well, that's sweet of you, dear! But...if your wanting to do that now instead of tomorrow, is it possible to do that after this? I think it be fitting?" Emile gave a soft smile, and Deceit nodded, "Okay, so basically, what I understand of how this works, is you put one end of the pocky in your mouth and I put the other end in mine, then we both start taking nibbles until one of us breaks away."

Deceit nodded once more, "And if neither of us breaks away?"

Emile only reddened, "Well- you'll find out!" He laughed before pulling out one of the sticks, "You like strawberry, right?"

"Oh, not at all," He smiled, "Heh, I finally get to do something. It's been such a long day!" He pressed the back of his hand to his forehead dramatically.

"Heh heh, I can tell. Flavored end then?" Emile stood, and Deceit followed the example with a small shrug. "I'll give it to you, since your probably still mad about the very few inches I happen to have on you." Picani teased, hitting on height.

"Which I don't understand," Deceit replied, ending with a 'humph', crossing his arms. Emile only laughed and went to lift the other's chin to offer the end of the pocky stick. Deceit took it and waited for Emile to do the same. After so, each gave a look of 'go' and started taking small bites. Deceit was the first to break away.

"Okay, wait, that doesn't count! I didn't realize how close we were getting-" He swiftly explained, "I mean- I wasn't-"

Emile laughed again, looking down at the floor, "I think the only 'punishment' there is for that is a messy carpet." He chuckled.

Deceit glance down, "Oh damn, that's one stick?" He huffed, "Whatever, bring on the crumbs." Again, Emile laughed.

"Okay then," Pulling out another stick, the two got situated again, then started. This time, Picani was the one to pull away, making pieces of the snack fly, a giggling mess.

"You are beyond red," Deceit laughed, "Goodness."

"I don't know what happened! I'm sorry!" Emile grinned as his laughing finally chilled.

"Alright, Cherry."

"I'm not that red!"

"But you are! Cherry red."

"Fine fine," Again, the therapist pulled a pocky stick from the small pink box, them again getting settled and slowly starting. This time, neither broke away at the points they had earlier, but closer and closer until the gap between their faces closed. A small, soft kiss, but enough to fluster both of them. When they pulled away, Emile emitted a small chuckle.

"Uh, that's what happens." He grinned. Deceit could feel his face grow warm, flushed.

"Heh, not too bad for not chickening out, I suppose."

Emile again chuckled, "Not at all."

Deceit smiled softly before the other gave a small kiss to his nose and pulled out a small, soft yellow box from his pocket, "Well, I know it's tomorrow but, here-" he handed the box to Deceit, "Happy Valentines, Sweets!" He smiled. Deceit gave a smile in return as Picani prompted him to open it. When he opened the small box, he marveled at the gift. A small pin, a snake, of course, but it formed the shape of a heart.

"Small, I know, but I thought it-"

"It's so cute and small and precious-" Deceit adored it, it would definitely be something he'd hold onto for a long time.

"Heh, glad you like it, Deceit, I definitely had a little help making it, but I thought you'd enjoy something like it!" Emile happily stated. Deceit grinned almost wide enough to hurt himself, out of character but he could care less about that, his mind quickly switched to something else.

I didn't get him anything and he did something like this, I'm such a bad boyfriend...

"Uh- well, I also got you something, Em, uh-"

"You did? Well that's sweet of you-"

"Yes, well..its, uh-" Finally, an idea. A cheesy, typical romance idea. "It's, it's not much.." Behind him, he summoned a bouquet of pink roses, swiftly giving them to the other.

"Oh, those are lovely, Deceit!" Once they were handed to him, Emile gave the flowers a small wiff, "Very lovely, I'll need to put them in some water. Thank you, Sweets." He gave a soft smile of gratitude.

Deceit returned it with a nod before they shared another soft kiss. He might need to get used to this boyfriend thing, but he was willing to learn.