big headed dévante.

AMYA

"Dalvin! Open the damn door, before my nipples freeze off" Amya shouted while she folded her arms, trying to warm herself up. Dalvin opened the door, letting her in. "Ion want them chocolate chips to freeze off before I get a chance to suck on em" He told her. She rolled her eyes and mushed him, "Boy bye. If I ever gave you the chance to get in my pants, the only thing YOU gone be sucking is your thumb, after I get through with you." She responded back.

"You gone give me a chance?" Dalvin replied back, ignoring what he thought was her monologue. "That's all you got from it–where's ya brother at?" Amya asked. Dalvin shrugged his shoulders in response, "Text him".

Amya💋❤️: Swing? Where yo big headed ass at

Read at 2:10 pm

"I know this nigga did not just read my text and ain't reply?!" Amya said aloud which caused Dalvin to chuckle. "Let me text him from your phone" Amya stated and grabbed Dalvin's phone before he could reply.

Dal 🐕🦴: Man, wya?

Read at 2:12 pm

"This nigga keep reading this shit!" Amya angrily stated, while nearly throwing Dalvin's phone across the room, but he caught in time.

DÉVANTE

"Why you got these bitches texting your phone? Huh?" Rolita asked, yelling in his face. DéVante sat on his chair, unfazed by what was being yelled in his face. He had originally came over to break things off with her, but she ,of course, had other plans.

"So you can't speak now?!" She yelled again, snatching his shades off of his face, scratching him in the process. He grabbed her hands harshly and yoked her up. He would never put his hands on a woman, unless they put his hands on him.

"Watch who you putting ya hands on Rolita, before I do something I WON'T regret" He promised her and snatched his phone and glasses out of her hand, before leaving. He got in his car and texted the groupchat.

De🍆💦: Don't mention me and Rolita in the same sentence ever. I'm done with that bitch.

Amya💋❤️: Oh now the alien wants to speak.

De🍆💦 left

K-Ci 🦗😷 added De🍆💦 and Static 🔌

Amya💋❤️: STEPHEN BABY!!! I MISSED YOU

Static⚡🔌: Missed you too baby. How was Paris?

De🍆💦: 🙄🙄

Dal 🐕🦴: Man get out yo feelings, n come party with us at Ced's house.

K-Ci 🦗😷: I'm having a party? 😐

Jojo😶🤐: Seems like it. Wassup Steph.

Static⚡🔌: Sup Joel

Amya💋❤️: It was good baby. Come to C's party, I haven't seen you in a while.

De🍆💦: Baby?!??

AMYA

daddyswing🖤💋: Amya Angel Wright, stop playing with me, n i mean that shit.

Read at 3:20 pm