La Story

What is right? What is wrong? Is it wrong to fall in love with their own butler or is it right? I thought to myself.

I was peering at Andrew tending the garden, he was planting flowers, though after the last incident he wouldn't let me near them again. I watch from round the corner of the mansion, spying on my butler.

"What do i do with this time? Spy on my own butler." Softly i spoke to myself.

I sink to the ground, laid a hand over my heart, it was beating extremely fast.

"Andrew...if you only knew! I must get back to my paperwork...but..." i bite my lip, "Perhaps just one last look."

Yet when i peered around the corner i find Andrew gone, i start to sweat. I forgot it was tea time, i get to my feet and quickly make my way in, carefully keeping an eye out for any sign of Andrew, What would he think if he saw me out without his permission, i certainly would be punished. 

"Think Jake, think."

I look around after i realize i certainly won't be able to make it to my study if i went in the same way i exited. So i gaze around for a ladder, which i do not see. I run to the studyroom window and try to find something there, all i see is a pipe. 

I sigh, "This is not a good idea, but i must. If Andrew saw me now, he would say with a smirk that a real gentleman would not attempt this."

I take a breath and start to climb, it is very hard, the pipe is slippery and my hands are meek. Yet at the same time i find i'm not far away from the window.

"Young Lord, what are you doing on the pipe?"

I recognize the voice immediatly, it was Andrew, and he sounded angry. I look down and try to smile.

"H-hey, Andrew! How are you today? Heh...heh."

Andrew looked unamused and he shook his head, then in one jump he snatched me from the pipe and set me onto the ground.

"Go to the Library and stand there." He orders me with arms crossed.

I puff my cheeks out and huff.

Andrew gives a disappointed look and sighs deeply. "You have been a bad boy Master, you must be given a punishment."

I lowered my head and felt my cheeks tinge in embarassment, then i nod and turn around, walking with fast steps. I hated when Andrew was angry, it made me feel more guilty than i should. Soon i hear steps follow after and i peer over my shoulder, he was following me, i slow so he may walk next to me.

"Why did i do this? I knew i was going to be in trouble and yet i still did it." i mumbled.

I walk fast to the library, wanting to get it over with. Yet i stopped when the portaits of my mother and father appear, i gaze at them. 

"sorry, I know what i have done!"

I shouted at them, then i find Andrew not with me, Probably went to the library ahead of me. I head over and push the doors open to find him sitting in an armchair, he faced me, i gulp, walk over to stand in front of him and decide i need to just come out and say it.

"I am really sorry, Andrew. I ran away from paperwork cause i needed fresh air!"

After the last words were said i felt a sudden sting under my chin, i gasp and swallow. He knew i was lying, he is rather observant. 

"I gave easy paperwork today, but still you ran away from that. I do not know what to do with you, Young Lord." He takes off his jacket and rolls up his shirt sleeves. "So today i shall give you a punishment, hopefully you'll learn. Lean over the table, please."