Lost in the endeavor

The goal,the prize the one and no no no! I had it and I lost it, Raymond yelled as he was siting in his seat at the wards ceremony for him to be a anominee for the next race.

Raymond was only 15 and he was one of the smartest kids I had in my class Charlotte was thinking, as she reminisced her teaching days before she got married,and jump the broom. Charolette was a good wife , a good teacher and as the time went bye a good mom,she just had one flaw in her whole life that made her life a living hell. That choice that made her life so miserable was choosing the wrong mate.

And he was most certainly the worst mate he could have ever been. He hit her and he abused her and blamed her for why he never had a son. He would sleep with her and run her ragged through the night.

Until that one night she was taking a test and knew it was pointless but did it to make her man happy.when she came out of the bathroom she yelled it positive! I'm pregnant frank! I'm finally there!

Frank came bareoling through the door,you what!he yelled as he swung his hand back and smacked her to the ground. Now charlotte don't you be telling me a lie, are u truely pregnant?

Well what if I was you probably lost baby cause u flung me to the ground! Women, you are to fragile frank yelled! You need to learn to loosen up,take a ruff course to ruff u up. Frank said giving his to sense. Well frank if you truely want this baby you ought to take me to the doctor so you can have a kid on the way and live one at that. A dead one isn't gonna do you any good.Women! I will tell you what I want and don't not you! Understand frank said In a raised voice.