Chapter One: No!

Let's go!
I do not own Fairy Tail!

Enjoy
▼▲▼▲▼

Normal PoV

It was an usual day in Fairy Tail. Fighting ,Drinking and Laughing members were everywhere.

"Lucy , please come to my office" Master's voice boomed through the hall.

"What did she do?"

▼▲▼▲▼

"Ah. Hello child."

"Hello Master" she bowed.

"Do not fear, there's no punishment waiting... I need you to go on a job"

"Of course, master! " she smiled , took the request and headed towards the train station.

▼▲▼▲▼ 3 days later. ▼▲▼▲▼

Laxus PoV.

"Why did you call me , gramps?"

"It's about Lucy."

"Ahh, that Celestial Mage who won against Bixlow?"

"Yes. She's been missing for 2 days. The client told me she finished 2 days ago, and went back to us. The people who are living here , didn't see her. And there's no hotel, or hot spring on the way here.. and she wanted to come home as fast as she could. Please check where she is. "

"Allright , I will be going now."

▼▲▼ after 2 hours of searching ▼▲▼

Suddenly I heard a cough from behind a bush , and a blood trail was leading there too. This scent. Vanilla and Strawberries...

I quickly pushed past the bushes as my eyes widened . I saw Blondie on the floor, coughing up blood, bruises and blood all over her body. I scrunched up my nose of the metallic scent. She laid there half-dead.

"L-laxus.." she managed to choke out.

I picked her up gently and turned into a lightning , racing to the guild.

▼▲▼ at the guild , Normal PoV▼▲▼

The doors burst open, revealing two blondes. "Sky girl! To the infirmary!"

Wendy nodded and ran to the infirmary , following Laxus.

The members stared wide eyed .

Lucy. Beaten to a pulp, nearly dead , body and clothes stained with her own blood,couthing up blood , nearly choking on it.

"Oh my god!" Someone whispered under her breath. Levy McGarden.

"H-how.." someone else whispered to himself. Gajeel Redfox.

"W-why..." again another member. Gray Fullbuster.

"Serves her right." Someone smirked.

The members stared at him. He just grinned and walked towards the bar. "Mira, some bacon and eggs please" he gave her an evil smirk. Mira made his food and handed it to him, staring at him in disbelief.

"Shitty brat" the man heard from behind and suddenly a big fist came his way. "Popsicle" he gritted his teeth .

"You hurt Lucy, right?"

"Of course. She deserved it. Lucy is weak " he smirked.

"She is not! She can call 2 spirits ! No other celestial mage is able to do so!" Levy yelled at him .

"Yeah. Bunny Girl didn't even cry when I beat her to a pulp, and she forgave me, too." Gajeel said.

"She's strong!" Gray yelled at him " she rescued Loki from death!"

▼▲▼▲▼

So... who is this mysterious guy?

See in the second chapter!

This chapter is written on 14th of November , 2014.