An Introdutcion

^Charlie's mind P.O.V^

        I think hell would be a better place for all if the extermination no longer happened in hell... It makes me sad thinking that so many demons are killed in the extermination, only for the sake of overpopulation! This is why I think hell should work to rehabilitate sinners.... with a HAPPY HOTEL~!
         Even though this idea seems great in my imagination, it seems like all of hell disagrees with me... The channel 666 news station was extremely clear about that... Katie Killjoy specifically ridiculed my plan... Which caused almost all of hell to treat me/my hotel as an utter failure.

"What makes YOU think any citizen of hell would give TWO SHITS about becoming a"better person""

"This lady, she's just nuts."

"How does it feel to be an absolute failure?"

       I've tried my best to think on the bright side, but I have no where left to turn to. With every time I try, it always results in failure. My imagination, my goals, anything I strive for end up completely ruined... And I have no idea what I should try next.
         I wish I knew how to solve this problem, but I'm beginning to realize maybe the hotel is not the problem... Maybe the problem is me... That I AM the failure. After all, it was me who embarrassed myself on the Chanel 666 news... I was so stupid, that I couldn't even get a single demon to side with me...

I began thinking that maybe I should just give up....

^Charlie's reg. P.O.V^

          I was sulking in the hotel, after returning from my failed news report... Vaggie, Angel and  I were sitting on opposite ends of the room... Angel was slurping on a popsicle, without a care in the world... While Vaggie was already mad at Angel from an earlier fight, and was fed up with his careless attitude. Vaggie stood up from her seat, and began to rant at Angel,

"Do you care AT ALL about the Happy Hotel?? You look like you don't give a DAMN about anything we are trying to do!"

Angel smirked, "And why should I care tuuts?"

"Bec—- BECUASE YOU ARE THE KEY TO GETTING CLIENTS!! Because You are REPRESENTING OUR HOTEL!!" Vaggie shouted, nearly losing her mind.

"Oh please sweetie, it's not like I'm the one that ruined the hotel idea... Charlie over there made th-" Angel stopped himself, seeing that I was about to cry, "Charlie I'm sorry-"

"It's fine Angel... really... I just need a minute to myself... I'm fine," I sighed, and began to head towards the door.

         I needed a minute to get some optimism back into my life... So I opened the front door of the hotel to breathe in some refreshing air. My mom was the most supportive person in my life, so I decided to give her a call.
To my "surprise", my mom didn't respond... I sighed looking at the stars in the sky... And decided that, maybe a wish might work... After all, it felt like it was all I had left. I looked around to make sure I was completely alone, I got on my knees, closed my eyes, and glanced towards the stars.

"I'm not completely sure if anyone is listening to me now, but if you are... Please be kind and take my wishes with a grain of salt." I took a deep breath, "Please lend me any helping hand.. I need to help the citizens of hell... By giving all of them a chance to live..." I continued, "Without your help, my plan will fail.. and more demons will continue to die..." I took a breath, "please help me... please help my people.."

I sighed, and took one last look at the stars... Hoping that a miracle would come to my door. I began to walk back into the hotel, shutting the door behind me... When in an instant, my wish seemed to come true.

*knock knock knock*

          Somebody was at the door! Was this an answer to my wish? Maybe this was a smidge of happiness... Or maybe it could be our first customer...I was so excited, so I opened the door... and nearly gasped...

It was the radio demon.

Authors note-
I am so grateful for all of your support! I promise to continue this story/continue to make it better and better!
I did make a minor edit to the story, making it a little bit easier to follow/adding a few little bits. - Please notify me of anything I can do to help improve my story! I appreciate your feedback very VERY much!!
^I know there is not a lot of Charlie x Alastor juice yet, but trust me, next chapter will begin RIGHT AWAY with it!!
Thank you,
Tsunderefangirl~ <3