what have i done

eddie's boyfriend, richie, was sick with a mild cold, but eddie was still so careful and caring whenever he was with him. stanley, whenever his boyfriend bill had a cold, he barely paid attention to it. but that wasn't what eddie was like. eddie went out to buy richie medicine, flowers, whatever richie didn't even ask for, too. at one point, eddie had even made an attempt at making soup for richie, but he ended up dropping it on the floor. 

"eds, what was that?" richie asked him from the couch in the living room, as he had heard the clanging of the pot on the floor.

"nothing rich! just um.. a small mess. rICHIE HELP ME--" eddie replied to richie, not knowing exactly how to clean up chicken noodle soup.

"god damn it eddie..." richie sighed when he saw the mess eddie had made, knowing he'd have to do most of the cleaning, even though he was the sick one.

"sorry rich..." he apologized and went to the bathroom for the mop and a dirty cloth, to pick up the liquid and noodles.

richie stared at eddie, who had a mop and a cloth in his hands, like he was a crazy person.

"what? do we not need these?"  eddie questioned him, furrowing his little eyebrows at the boy.

"e d d i e k a s p b r a k," richie began. "you look fucking adorable." he told him, making eddie blush.

"just because i have cleaning supplies?"

"no, because you always do."

~~~

HEYYYYYYY HOW WAS THAT? Terrible? Alrighty then. Jokes on you, I already knew it was actual trash before I even started writing it! But hey, Richie is a trashmouth so.... hA