First Meeting

(Aj's POV)

So I was walking with my baby after my match with Paige. Of course I had to rub it in her face that I was the divas champion (because lets face it, I was better than her.) I was headed for my locker room when suddenly I hit something hard. I saw a tall figure standing in front of me. "Sorry, I didn't see where I was headed." I said. Then he smiled "No, it was definitely my fault. My name's Dean Ambrose. One of the members of the Shield." Oh, of course. I knew about Dean Ambrose but I didn't know him personally "Hi, I'm Aj Lee." Then we shook hands. His palm is cold. In fact it was very fitting, since he had icy blue eyes. "Yeah, I know you. Actually I just watched your match against Paige. You're pretty good. Listen, I've gotta go. But, I'd like it if we talked again later." He smirked. "Sure, I'd like that too." I smiled at him. Then resumed my skipping towards my locker room.

Once I was inside, I talked to my baby. "It's okay baby, that pale witch isn't going to lay a finger on you." I said with a crazed look in my eyes. Then I remembered Dean. He was very attractive. And when I say attractive, I mean full on hot. "Dean's pretty good looking, don't you think, baby?" "I heard that." I heard a feminine voice say that, I turned around when I saw my best friend Kaitlyn "What's this I hear about you thinking yet another guy is cute?" She said grinning "Oh nothing. Besides, he wasn't that cute." I lied. I just didn't want Kaitlyn to tease me about it like she always does, "Great job on your match, by the way." "Thanks, I try." Then we both laughed.