-May Ripper 1-

The sound of flesh hitting flesh fills my ears as red liquid covers the nose of the boy and eventually my hand. I can't hear anything else except the sound of my fist hitting the boy's face. The kids around me are pointing and yelling, the teacher is gone during this moment.
A school police officer grabs my hand stopping me from my assault on the boy. The boy's face....he's crying, his bruised face covered in the repulsive red liquid that I've grown to hate. I'm sitting in a chair, the man opens his mouth, "-ay...wake- p!" I feel someone shaking me, "wak- up!"...."MAY RIPPER WAKE UP!" My eyes shot opened, It's the old man...the old man who saw me in the disgusting alleyway, covered in dirt and blood. I always wondered why he took me in, is it because I'm young? What if I was some child killer?- "You okay? You keep staring into space, and those terrible dark circles!" The old man said, "I'm fine...just thinking." I replied. I rubbed my eyes and stretched getting off the bed, "Well you better get ready kid I'm gonna enroll you into school, you need a decent education." As soon as the old man said that I froze. Flesh hitting flesh, red liquid, battered face, I gripped my head as tears threaten to spill from my eyes, "Kid you alright!?" The old man patted my back, "I'll get you some medicine!" As the old man left Istarted to breath in and out hoping to steady my breathing.
The old man came back handing me some pills and water, "Hurry up and get ready...okay." I popped the pill in my mouth and drunk the water. I walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, I trace my finger over the dark circle under my eye, "Should've had that tea." I shake my head and began stripping, turning on the water and getting in the tub, I washed the dirt off my brown skin and dark brown musty curly hair. I change into a white long sleeve shirt with dark red cuffs and a dark red sailor color with a pinkish peach color tie and some dark red shorts and socks, "It reminds me of that boys face, I-I hate it!" I started to breath in and out before I started to breakdown this is a new school, new people, I-I can redeem myself, r-right? I put on my black shoes and grab my bookbag, "He must've gone shopping, it's filled with school supplies."

I get on the school bus and sit by a girl with long curly red hair, "H-Hi my name is May Ripper!" I said sitting next to her, "May Rip-er?" She said butchering the my name, "May ripe-er." I said she nods at me and starts playing her game. I look around taking deep breaths. As the bus pulls up and we get off I notice a metal detector but it's obviously not on, I open my book bag as I see the other students doing and let the lady check it. I make my way to class and I see a boy with....no...it's the boy in my nightmares...that bruised face covered in the disgusting red liquid. He looks at me and screams, it's ear shattering I look around and everyone is talking and eating their breakfast completely unaware of the boy. My breath quickened, sweat forms from my forehead I gripped my chest, my heart is pounding so loud it hurts! Tears form in the corner of my eyes, I'M OVERWHELMED! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I feel someone touch my shoulder, it's the girl, the one with long curly red hair, she grabs me pulling me to the back of the class and hugs me. "It's okay." I hear her mutter under her breath, "My name is Samantha, Samantha Grim! If it makes you feel better I'll be your friend and I'll always stay with you no matter what!" Tears ran down my face as I hug her back, "Thank you..."

The day went by quick, I had some fun though, painting in art, learning French, everything was going looking up! That was until I opened the door....Samantha...h-her neck was twisted, arms and legs cracked and, I threw up. When I look back I saw him....the boy in my nightmares!
His disgusting bruised face covered in that repulsive liquid that made my stomach turn as I threw up again, "Hey what's wrong?" I froze...Samantha, I turn around but it was the boy, that creepy smile, eyes with tears spilling from them, blood covered face with bruises. I saw red, I was angry this boy....that haunts me in my nightmares, I grabbed him, shoving him down wrapping one hand around his neck, the other punching him, red liquid mixed with his..no her red...hair..? I stopped it was Samantha...I-I hurt my friend, her neck had a purple bruise...no I killed her! "SOMEONE, SOMEONE HELP!" I flinched and turned around the door was open, it was the boy but his face was clean free of...I didn't have time to worry about him, someone called the cops, so, I ran I kept running all the way into the forest, I felt someone wrap their hands around my neck, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I tried to fight back, tears spilling from my eyes as my vision blurred, "No, killing you wouldn't do anything, you don't deserve to die instead I'll make sure your life is a living hell, then you'll wish you were dead." I saw the blurry person pick something up and I fell unconscious.