Chapter 1: The Portal

All the sanses are in a void with a big , long table and with multiple chairs. The room have been occupied by skeletons and they are listening closely on what the skeleton with a big paint brush is saying.

"Me , Dream , Nightmare , Error , Cross and Fresh found and confirmed that viruses are trying to destroy the other AUs." The one carrying a big paint brush on his back said , which gave him the reactions of the other skeletons are surprised , shock or worried.

"Where did you find it?" Outer asked a little worried on what's going to happen next. "We found them in a corrupted AU. They were trying to escape their world , but me , Dream , Nightmare , Error and Fresh made a barrier to stop it from escaping." Ink said , the one who is carrying a big paint brush.

"How long will the barrier hold?" Red asked as eyes landed on Ink. "We're not sure yet." Ink said lowering his head down a bit. All of the sanses are present , but except for one and that is. . . The Original sans or Classic Sans.

"We still don't know how strong they are and theres many of them too." Nightmare said as Error nods his head in agreement. "What did it looked like?" G! Sans asked his smoke on his hand. "They looked droopy and they come in different shapes and sizes." Dream said giving a thought to it.

"Well , the only thing we got to do is defeat it before it can reach our AUs." Geno said as the others nods in agreement in what Geno said. "Do you know anything about them?" Hell said as he shifted on his seat.

"Not really , but they're magic power is stronger." Ink said as he puts a hand to his chin. "How strong are they?" Asterisk asked looking more curious about these things. "One virus can defeat Me , Nightmare , Error , Geno , Reaper , Dream and Fresh." Ink said then the others looks shocked since the mentioned skeletons are most likely the most powerful sanses in that room right now.

"What if they go against Abyss?" Anti-virus asked them while taking notes of what had happened or Ink told them. "If they go against Abyss then he might be able to kill 3 of them , but i'm not so sure if he can even survive if he even fights three viruses." Ink said as Anti-virus nods then writes down what Ink had told them.

"We need all of the sanses here to patrol your AUs and if ever one AU has been invaded by those creatures , please help them defeat it." Ink said to everyone in the room and turns his head around the room if the others understand. "Okay , we will-" Ink got interrupted by a sound of a portal beginning to appear.

All of them looked at the Portal in surprised or shocked expressions. They start to look at each other then back at a portal. The light of the portal keeps on changing color like red then blue then green then yellow then so on. They start to prepare themselves on maybe something might come out and attacked them.

"Did any of you opened a portal?" Ink asked turning his skull to look at the others. They all shook their skull as a "No" and Ink faces the portal again. All of the sanses got this weird feeling and something on their mind told them to go inside the portal. They sense a familiar presence inside the portal and with enough time to think his next move Ink decided to go in.

"I'm going in." Ink said not turning to the other sanses as he starts to walk towards the portal. The others looks dizzy on what they are going to do next. "But , what if thats the portal that leads to the monsters?" Blue said feeling scared and worried for his friend. "But , i have this feeling that wants me to go inside." Ink said as he slowly walks to the portal.

The other sanses hesitates and are still in their spot standing. Dream walks towards Ink and grabs his shoulder. Ink turns his skull to the right , where Dream's hand is in place and looks at him with a questioning look.

"Dream?" Ink called out to his friend. "I'm coming with you , Ink." Dream said without hesitation and not only Ink was surprised the other sanses too. "If you two are going , then i'm going too." Blue said as he walks up to them with determination in his eyes.