Niall And Stroke Eat Spicy Chicken Wings

It was a hot, sunny morning just like it ever was. Niall's hunger was uncontrollable so he decided it would be best to visit KFC since it's been around 6 weeks since he was there so Niall got up and walked to the living room where he proceeded to put on his golden Mickey Mouse hoodie, dark blue jeans and black Vans shoes.
Niall walked to the door of the house, opened the door and stormed right out of his house while he locked the door from the outside.
As he was walking towards his wanted destination he saw a familiar looking girl. There she was. Stroke. Standing in her glorious Craft Skeppy hoodie and black jeans.
Niall was thrilled to see her so he approached her and hugged her because they haven't seen each other in 2 months. Stroke hugged him back with joy.
-"Where are you rushing to dude?" - Stroke asked.
-"I want chicken. Now." - Niall responded.
-"Oh. We should go together since i'm dying for some KFC right now 👁️👅👁️." - Stroke said and Niall nodded right after.
They headed towards the KFC and walked in. Stroke picked out a spot for them to sit at while Niall ordered two small spicy chicken buckets and two Pepsis. He waited for his order when it finally came and payed.
Meanwhile Stroke was on her phone talking to the "Drip the bass" groupchat on Instagram and silently chuckling at the memes.
Niall finally came to the table Stroke was sitting at and sat down in front of her.
-"omg we will be so skinny" - Niall said jokingly and Stroke responded with
-"oui sis".
"Wait fuck i forgot the saucE WHY" - Niall said loudly.
-"shhh dont be so loud its just sauce bro" - Stroke silenced him and took a piece of chicken.
It was really good and crunchy.
-"dude eat already u dumbass" - Stroke said to Niall while she took a sip of her Pepsi.
-"k".