Empty

All he saw was darkness, and he felt empty. Meliodas woke with a start, his dreams were always dark and empty. As he sat up in his bed he received a knock at his door, "prince Meliodas, are you awake? Your father requests your presents". Meliodas openly groaned, " yeah yeah I'm up, I'll be there once I'm dressed". At that he stood up and threw on his white trench coat and black pants with his sliver knee high boats. Meliodas then left his room, slipping on his white gloves as he headed towards the throne room where the demon king awaited for him. Meliodas entered through the two large double doors and looked up at his father, " you wanted to see me, father" the demon king's booming voice came from atop the large throne, "ah, Meliodas my son, as the oldest, you are the heir to the throne, but there are other requirements to becoming demon king". Meliodas crossed his arms, facing his father " and what are those requirements?" The demon king's loud chuckle came as it shook the room " My dear son, you must choose a mate to bear the next heir to the throne"

Meliodas sat in a private room filled with many female demons, his father ordered him to choose a mate, but he had never been interested in having a mate, and non of the women caught his attention. Meliodas sat, bored, he notice a few women stare at him, some of them even came up to him, bowing and throwing compliments in their attempt to flirt with him. Hours had past before something different happened. Meliodas had been sitting in his chair peacefully ,nothing interesting has happen, until a young demoness approached . She stood in front of him, with confidence and courage, "good evening, my prince, my name is Julia" she then bowed, as she crawled onto his lap. He didn't stop her, he could care less what she did. Julia inched her face towards him, " I'll be happy to bear you a heir, let me show you " with that she began kissing his neck. Meliodas had no reaction, she noticed but continued kissing and biting at his neck, she brought her hand down his chest and stopping at the rim of his pants. Before it could go any further, the door to the room swung open as prince Zeldris walked in. Meliodas pushed Julia off him and stood up, " has father sent you to relieve me from this room?" Zeldris just nodded, with that they both left the room. They walked silently toward the meeting room, where the 10 commandments and his father awaited for both him and his brother to arrive. Once they entered the room, they sat around the meeting table and began their plans to win the holy war.

The holy war has been going on for awhile now, it was a war raging between all of the 4 races, the demons, the goddesses, the fairies, and the giants. For the demons, their main enemy was the goddesses, the plan was to wipe them out first. It wasn't going to be an easy task but it would be done. Meliodas ordered the 10 commandments to go back up the armies heading to battle in different locations. Meliodas, himself would be joining the main fleet. Their goal was to break past the royal guard of the goddess clan and into their castle. Meliodas hovered above the battle field, observing , there wasn't anyone strong enough for him to battle so to be involved with the fighting was pointless. Just as the battle started to bore Meliodas, something caught his attention. There was 3 young demons, who wondered onto the battlefield in search of their mother and father. Meliodas was about to step in to get them safely home, but before he could move, a ruthless goddess came and attacked the 3 children. Meliodas watched as another goddess appeared and stopped the attack. He was in hearing range as the goddess that attacked spoke "Lady Elizabeth, what are you doing here, you should be back at home" Elizabeth looked at the goddess before her and began her lecture, "how could you attack these 3 innocent children, Mael" Mael looked at her with disgust "Innocent!? their the spawn of demons, they were corrupted at birth" Elizabeth just turned away from him, and spoke to the children " hello little ones, what are you doing here, its very dangerous out here, let me take you some place safe" as she reached her hand out to them, Meliodas decided to step in, Elizabeth gasps when she saw him approach, she felt his dark presents, and it frighten her, he than spoke "step away from the children and I won't kill you" Elizabeth shivered at his threat, "I-I wasn't going to hurt them, I only wanted to help, I hate all this fighting," she stepped back away from the children as Meliodas stood in front of them. The children looked up at him, and immediately recognized him. Mael then stepped up "lady Elizabeth get back, that is the most ruthless demon of them all, Meli...." before he could finish, the young demons cut him off with  a cheer " prince Meliodas, you saved us!" Meliodas glanced back at them "get back to the demon realm, your parents are fine, they'll find you there, now go" at that they all dashed away. Mael then drew his sword " Demon prince Meliodas, your life ends here" but before he could attack, Elizabeth grabbed his arm " stop this Mael, he was only protected the young, we should be getting back" Mael growled inwardly but obeyed her wish, if he wasn't in love with her he would have slaughter the demon prince by now, " alright lets go" he then flew off. Elizabeth was about to follow, when Meliodas grabbed her arm, she looked back at him confused, he then questioned her "why did you stop him from attacking? we are your enemies, we wouldn't have hesitated to kill you" Elizabeth was shocked to hear him question her like that, but she had no time to answer, Mael will come looking for her, " If you really want to know, meet me near the river by the Fairy king's forest" with that she flew away.

  Meliodas was back at the demon realm, they had retreated because of the appearance the four archangels. He was now back in the private room with the demoness, his father said that he must find a mate, so he was forced to just sit here. But instead of sitting, bored and thinking about the war, he couldn't help but think about that goddess, Elizabeth was it? For some reason he wanted to meet with her. Maybe he could get an inside scoop of the goddess clan  if he could, somehow become "friends" with her. It was strange, he felt something unfamiliar, he didn't know what it was, but he wanted to find out more about this, Elizabeth.

A.N- HEY this is the first chapter, of Internal Love, hope ya'll love it, I wanted to try and do a lemon but I've never done one before, but this took me hours to finish up, let me know if the is any mis-spelling or bad grammer thx u, till next time peace