Part 1

No one's pov

          It was a normal morning, it was currently 6 a.m. and ray had to wake up to go to school. Ray's alarm started to go off and he let out a loud groan. 'Why do I have to wake up so fricking early, I just want sleep!'  It was partly, well it is his fault that he is so sleep deprived because the night before he stayed up late reading.

          Even so he still needed to go to school, so ray got up and started to get ready. He picked out a cream oversized t-shirt tucked into some denim  ripped jeans with some fishnet stockings, the rips in the jeans were fairly large so you could see the stockings under, and to finish it off he put on a chain belt to give off that "badass" vibe. 

          After he put on his outfit he proceeded to go to the bathroom to do his daily skin care routine and to brush his teeth. He may be a guy but he still takes care of his skin. After all of that it is 6:40 and he was running late, so he just ate some toast for breakfast and started to walk to the school. Luckily he lived close to the school so he wasn't that late.

          He arrived at school and started to walk to his class, it was still quite early so the classroom was mostly empty. There was this one other group of friends there and a few other students. Now ray wasn't one to talk to people much, so he didn't really have any friends. The only friend he had was a girl named emma, she was there in the classroom but she was talking to her other friends, and ray didn't want to bother them.

          There was one person that caught his eye though, it was a tall white haired boy and he had ocean blue eyes. Something about him just made ray want to photograph him so badly. You see the little ravenette loved to take pictures  as a hobby. He doesn't usually photograph people but he was special. Before he knew the white haired boy was looking back at him. Ray realized that he was staring at him the whole time and felt his face heat up. He then put his face down in embarrassment.

          What he didn't expect was for the white haired boy walk over to ray and tap his shoulder. Ray lifted up his head and to his surprise the white haired boy was right in front of him and he felt his face heat up again, hoping that his fringe is covering how embarrassed he is, well at least half of his face. "What do you want?" ray said in a cold manner despite his embarrassment. "Well I was just wondering why you were staring at me for such a long time." the albino head said with a sly smirk. The ravenette felt his face heat up even hotter if that was even possible, and luckily he was saved by emma.

"Hey guys!!" emma said in an excited voice. " Oh wait, I don't think I ever introduced you guys have I?" before anyone could say anything she just started talking again. "Anyway ray this guy is norman, and norman this emo boyo is ray." "jeez, not even letting us answer your question" ray scoffed. "Well I am right arn't I?" as she said that a small smirk started to appear on her face. Ray sighed in defeat and said a small "yeah.." and norman laughed at that. "Hey what was that laugh for?!?!" ray quietly yelled, not wanting to attract attention. "I'm sorry but you're just so funny, I thought you would come up with a comeback or something, didn't know you were the type to give up so easily." "Well I am the type to give up easily and also can you guys leave me alone I'm tired and want to sleep." ray said in an angry tone but to norman it was quite cute how he got angry easily. "Yeah well you probably won't be able to sleep much because class is about to start." "Ugh, norman just shut up, your so annoying and I barley even met you." ray said as he put his head down. "Hey ray, did you stay up reading again? I told you to stop doing that, it's bad for your health." emma said in a concerned and a bit angry tone. "Do I look like I care? No. Now shut up" and with that the other two sighed in defeat and walked to their desk as the bell rang.

Lol this is my second book, I'm not a really good writer so sorry if it's really bad lol, also it's pretty late rn so this is kinda rushed, welp I hope you like this chapter! 780 words, wanted at least 1000 words but I'm too tired lol, I'll try to post at least one chapter per week but thats no a promise