thirteen.

Y/N TOOK A DEEP BREATH as she knocked on timmy's door

Y/N TOOK A DEEP BREATH as she knocked on timmy's door. today was the day that she would finally meet her boyfriends parents.

she was very anxious, she had all these thoughts on her mind that could make her sane. she looked down at her sandals, she had gotten all dressed up for this day.

she heard the door unlock, and open. she met eyes with timmy. she grinned, instantly giving him a hug.

"hey love, you look absolutely stunning." timmy gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"aw thanks bunny,"

"here come in," timmy smiled as he stepped aside and let her in.

"you know i'm about to shit my pants tim, do you know how fucking scared i am?" y/n whispered as timmy chuckled.

"doll, you're going to be okay! they'll love you, just make sure to be you. that's what they'll love about you the most." timmy wrapped his pale arms around her.

"okay i'll try, thanks timmy." y/n sighed.

timmy then lead y/n to his living room, where timmy's dad watched tv. "uh dad, this is y/n. my wonderful girlfriend, and y/n this is my dad."

timmy's father stood up, immediately embracing
y/n into a hug. "oh! it's so nice to finally meet you y/n. i've heard so much about you, all wonderful things!"

"oh, well thank you for having me mr. chalamet, i'm very much honored to be here tonight." y/n smiled.

"well we're very happy that you're here tonight. here come on dear, you have got to meet my beautiful wife." y/n smiled, as timmy and her followed mr. chalamet into the kitchen.

"oh dear! you must be y/n! oh i am so very pleased that you're here! you are absolutely gorgeous!" timmy's mom hugged her.

"thank you mrs. chalamet!"

"so when's dinner ready?" timmy asked.

"soon, but why don't you guys go watch tv or something, and i'll call you down."

"okay, come on." timmy grabbed y/n and took her up to his room.

as y/n sat on timmy's bed she sighed. "how was that? did i fuck up?"

timmy sat next to her. "no! you were totally fine, they love you already! you were perfect."

y/n smiled laying her head on timmy's shoulder. "you're always so sweet."

timmy grinned. "well i do it for you, love."

after sometime, timmy's mom finally called the two down. they then sat on the dinner table along with timmy's parents.

they began to eat and y/n began to get nervous. she drank from her cup of water as she began to anxiously move her right leg up and down.

y/n was madly relieved when dinner was done. all those questions about her life and her parents life just made it hard for her.

when she said her goodbyes to timmy and his parents she took a bus back home. she opened her front door, she then went upstairs to her room, and found boris sleeping on her bed.

she was confused as to why he was there, she then went to the guest room and saw that theo and sadie were watching tv.

"hey guys." y/n said as she laid her stuff on the floor.

"hey, are you okay?" sadie asked, as she sat up.

"yeah i'm fine. i uh just met timmy's parents." y/n sighed as she tiredly laid on the bed.

"holy shit, so now it's serious."

"um, wasn't it always?"

"i mean yeah it was, but now it's like, holy fuck maybe we're getting married."

"married? fuck no! what? sadie i'm sixteen." y/n laughed.

"wait you're getting married?" theo gasped.

"theo are you dumb in the head? no! did you not just hear what i just said?"

"oh sorry."

"i'm not saying that you're getting married now, all i'm saying is that maybe you are considering it. like he's a keeper." sadie said.

"oh well then yeah. timmy's great, and i'm very much in love with him. god even now that we've been dating for months, i still get butterflies when i'm around him. he makes my heart ache."

"yeah, we can tell." theo added.

"he's just so lovely!"

"yeah, we can tell." sadie giggled. "anyway what are his parents like?"

"they're very nice. his mom is super sweet. i just-i don't know, i felt weird. it was weird."

"okay but maybe it is getting a little more serious. and now it's a bit more than dumb dates at four in the morning at like a skate park."

"hey, that was one time and it was actually pretty fucking hot."

"whatever all i'm saying is that now you know who the fuck his parents are."

"you're fucked." theo said. "just please don't get pregnant."

y/n laughed, shoving theo. "fuck you, theo."

"it could be possible, don't be mad at me when you do. i mean you're the one who's having sex."

as the three continued to laugh and talk, boris had woken up. he heard voices coming from the guest room, he was about to walk in until he heard y/n talk about how she's in love with timmy.

his heart hurt even more, so he went back into y/n's room and laid down on her bed. he just hoped that someday he could have her.