The Characters!

(Remember! You can change some info's about them but dont go over board! Please!)

Kim Namjoon
•the leader- he has good leadership skills and a high IQ. He have a wide range of view to things and would help you out.
•secrets- he likes jin; since they first me the had been attracted to the male ever since.
             - he had anxiety attacks and is sometimes insecure of himself.
           -is secretly kinky
•goals-his goal is to see bts in a very beautiful stage and confess to jin.
          - he wanted to produce a song with Jin.
         -for his band mates and him to be successful

Kim Seokjin
•THE "Mom" of the group- he have a very special role and is the bind to keep the members together. He would and will clean for them and have been reading all of them since day one!
•secrets-is secretely inlove to Namjoon and his "sexy" brain.
              - his insecurities in singing and dancing
             - has daddy kink
•goals-to see all the members get married in his lifetime
          -to be a pillar of support for all the members

Min Yoongi (take by Ruler367)
•August D- he have a very interesting role. He likes to take care if the members quietly and can never talk back to Jin(also Jin is the only one he calls Hyung). Would protect and take care of the members in a silent way.
•secrets-is actually a cat-joking! He likes 2 boys and is open for polygamous relationships
            -is a switch
             - has a crush on Him once but let go of it  
           - His depression and fears
•Goals-his to make new songs and memories with the group
           -to let go of his depression
           -to fell inlove

Jung Hoseok
•"I'm Your Hope; Your my hope; I'm J-hope"-loves to call himself as J-hope since he wants to be a symbol of hope for his members. When their down he wanna be a hopeful spirit to help and guide them. His like their hopeful friend!
•Secrets-his actually not that hopeful inside; he can also feel sad to that's why he pours his love to his members.
              - he hates his members being pushed around especially those was with.
              -he is very scary when angry
Goals-to perform in one stage with the group together.
          -to be there! When Namjin happens!!

Park Jimin
•THE mochi- he is very lovable and sweet but can be daring and seductive. He was always insecure of himself so he strives for perfection. He have a very soft heart; but can be very scary when angry. He loves to give affection without expecting anything in return.

•secrets-his insecurities; he has lots of them; he would work himself up endlessly until he pass out.
               - he is torn between Yoongi or Hoseok
               - he sees Jin as his rolemodel
Goals-to be a great dancer and singer
           -to be with the bad mate for long  
           -to sing and dance on a beautiful stage with the others

Kim Taehyung
•THE Alien-Taehyung is weird in a good way. His goofy and lovable nature makes the members at ease. His childish side made Jungkook open up as they would always play together with Jimin. He is too cute and lovable with his body smile that no one can resist.
•secrets-his body insecurities; his jealous of the members who can have abs and he have..baby fats
             - his sexuality; among all the members Taehyung is afraid to be seen as gay fearing the army's would hate him.
            - his crush on Jungkook
Goals-to be able to sing and dance with the group on a large stage
         -to produce his own songs

Jeon Jungkook (taken by me)
•Kookie Monster-this kid is the literal definition of 'puberty hits like a truck'. He was once the most innocent and shy member but then with all his hyungs around him he become a mixture of their personalities. But somehow he still manage to look tiny and cute infront of all his hyungs and acts like a baby.

•secrets-he was actually inlove with
Jin before but he realized it was a mere attraction.
               -trains hard everyday to impress all his hyungs and army's
              - loves his Hyung that he will fight who ever made them cry.
               - his insecurities
               -his crush on Taehyung

•goals-to be with all the members
          -to protect the one he love and be with them (even though he cries easily)
          -to be happy with them