Chapter One- Hope and Kole's POV

Chapter One-Hope’s POV (DiamondsandSushi)

                I am met with cool air as I open the school doors. Its replaced by some odor. Whatever. I walk trying to seek out popularity groups or anybody to be my friend. Of course nobody will meet my eyes. I'm a short girl with caramel hair. Nothing new around here I've noticed. I walk to the stairway and go to my locker. I open it and find it creaks.

                Why does it have to creak? Blue lockers shouldn't creak it kills vibes.
 I place in my bag and shut it. I grab my binder off the ground. "So you're new huh?" A girl with dark brown hair says. I laugh at how she knew. "Is it that obvious?" She laughs before replying a yes. I walk with her as I learn we have the same homeroom. "I'm Dylan" she says with a smile.

                 "Hope." I walk with her but feel like somebody is watching. I stop to tie my shoe and when I look up I meet a pair of green eyes. They were hard to look away from. I managed to not blush but mustered a smile. I go to my next class. Dance. Maybe I could show I'm not so horrible at it. Unfortunately Dylan isn't in this class.The lady takes attendance and makes me introduce myself.

                I walk to the mirrors in the front "I'm Hope last name? I just moved here from California.” I sit back down before we warm up. Our assignment is to make a solo. I smile at the thought of only me dancing. I go through my dance before volunteering to go first. I didn't have much inspiration today. I thought about the boys eyes as I went through the motions. His eyelashes were dark like his black hair. He was different. I liked that. I finished and everyone clapped.

                 I couldn't clear my head from thinking of him. The bell rang for language. Language was a review on what I had already learned. The teacher wore way too much cologne. It was hard to breathe clearly. Dylan and I pretended to take notes but passed them instead.

Hey, so how's your first day so far?

It's been okay. When is lunch? I'm like dying of hunger.

Good. It’s after third.

Ughhh.

Seen any cute guys?

Yeah, a few.

Like?

Idk I don't stalk on the first day.

True.

                I hear the bell ring announcing third period. It was Science. I've always been good at Science. I'm like a Secret Sci-fi nerd. Like I said secret. I walk in to find everyone had a partner. New girl problems. I go over to the teacher. "Sit by Mr. Mellows" he says harshly before I ask. A boy with brown hair and hazel maybe eyes motions to the seat next to him. I walk over and sit down. This boy was stunning but seemed to be nothing unordinary. Nothing compared to the boy I glanced at in the hall.