What's a soulmate? ~ Drabble

"Dad?" 
Gawain gently tugged his father's sleeve, trying to get his attention to him. "Hm, what is it baby?" Gren kneel down to his son's level and picked the 4 years old up. 
"Whats a soulmate?" The dark haired boy asked in curiosity, he must have picked the new word from someone, and now its interested to know more about it. 
"It is a… Well, it is like a best friend. But much more." 
Gren started, taking good hold of his son while they walked outside.
"It's the one person in the world, that knows you better than anyone else." 
Gawain leaned his head on Gren shoulder to listen what answer would his father give to him, and squinted his deep warm brown eyes as they entered into sunlight.
"And someone who makes you a better person." 
He turned his eyes to his wife, who was currently teaching their 2 years old daughter sign language, with a wide smile on her face.
"Well… Actually, they don't make you a better person.."
Gawain turned his head up in confusion. Gren smiled to him, placing a kiss on his sons dark hair. Gawain let out tiny and cute giggle.
"You do that yourself." 
Gren fixed his arm under his son.
"Because, they inspire you." 
Gren turned back to look at Amaya, with a smile, Amaya returned him the smile back.
"A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever." 
Gren started to walk closer to his wife, and daughter.
"It is the person, who knew you and accepted you." Amaya stood up from the bench she was sitting, tightly holding their daughter, whos red hair shined in the sunlight. Gren smiled to them.
"And believed in you, before anyone else did or when no one else would." 
Amaya with her free hand, took hold of his chin. Taking him closer to her for a kiss.
"And no matter what happens…you’ll always love them." Gren finished with a smile, leaning back in for another kiss. 
Gawain groaned while covered his eyes form the sight of his parents. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 25, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TDP - GremAya Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें