○Hyunin, Jeongchan○ Young Love.

⚠️ This one shot is posted on AO3 under my account Chew_Not_Chew.

-

Senior Year.

The most important and busiest year of High School.

Yang Jeongin still  was trying to figure how he was going to pass his graduation without messing up his biology exam, he was totally stressing out.

His notes were spread in from of him in a comforting manner, making himself believe he was learning something. 

Seventy-two hours.

That was all he had to be ready before facing the feared exam, it was a nightmare.

The school’s library was already parked with students in the same situation when he came in two hours ago, it was still in the same state at almost seven pm.

Jeongin signed and looked at his Jisung hyung in front of him, the other male was texting while giggling like a fifteen years old girl. The younger instantly knew who was receiving his cheesy texts full of heart and dumb emojis.

His boyfriend and their beloved hyung, Seo Changbin.

Alternatively, Jisung’s long time crush turning into a full relationship when Seo Changbin finally opened his eyes and stopped bro-zoning his fellow 3racha member, Han Jisung. 

Jeongin cringed, it was painful to watch and still is.

Jisung giggled again taking a selfie for his one year boyfriend making Jeongin almost snap at him.

That disrespectful chipmumk.

Unlike him Jisung was a fucking genius, senior year was a piece of cake to him. He just needed to graduate to finally join his “Binnie hyungie <3” at Seoul National University. 

Jeongin signed again making Jisung look up from his phone.

“You okay here buddy ?” He asked worried, putting his phone slowly on the table ready to listen.

Jeongin frowned, wondering if he should really speak up his mind. “Why are you here hyung ?” He finally said. “You could be with Changbin hyung on a date right now or playing Smash Bros Ultimate on Felix hyung’s switch but you are here with me not even studying because you are smart enough to ace your exams with flying colors, you aren’t dumb like me.”

Jisung frowned too reflecting Jeongin expression, was this kid stupid ?

“You are really a fool for thinking even one second that you are dumb Yang Jeongin,you skipped a class for god sake.

I’m here because I don’t want you overworking yourself or putting your stress limit to its peak, don’t compare yourself with anyone, everyone has got flaws.